✉ thirteen ✉

[not edited]

3rd person

Yoongi hastily stood up from his seat with a blank face. He isn't ready to see him yet after what happened to them. The emotions building up inside of his chest starts to ache. He can't handle this.

"Yoongi why are you—"

"Give me the key to our room" His voice turned ice cold.

"Why—"

"Just give me the fucking key, Jimin!" Yoongi was already yelling at him at this point causing other people to look at them.

Jimin reaches out for his pocket and once he found it he hands him the key. The older clutches the key tightly in his hand, lips pursing in a straight line, he held in his breath before letting out a exaggerated sigh and disappearing from Jimin's sight.

***

present day

It's been almost a week since Jimin have last seen Yoongi. His sudden disappearance from the night after the party made his closest friends including him anxious.

Something must have happened during that time, Jimin doesn't know what it is but he's willing to find out.

"Jimin hyung?" Jungkook waves his hand infront of Jimin who seems to be in deep thoughts. "Are you there?"

Jimin snaps out from his thoughts. "Oh uh yes I'm here sorry I was just thinking of something"

Jungkook sighs, "It's about Yoongi? Right?"

How does he know-

"I know because everyone have been talking about it too" The younger explains, fiddling with the untouched fry lolling at the edge of his dish. "But please hyung, don't talk or think about him while infront of me. I'm hurting too"

"Okay I won't" I'll try.

The younger forces a smile. "Good"

He knew Jimin was just lying to end their discussion about Yoongi's disappearance but he need to show the older that he actually believe him.

"Anyways, It's about my birthday" Jungkook says, changing the topic. "I was thinking about at the place where we always eat when we were in highschool. That place is memorable to me"

"Sure, it's your party anyways"

Jungkook replied with a bunny smile and stood up from his seat. "Great! bye Jimin hyung i love you!"

Jimin would always reply either with 'i love you too Jungkookie' or 'I love myself too nah just kidding i love you too' but this time, he replied in a nonchalant voice a ; "Yeah bye" causing Jungkook to feel a pang of pain.

Shrugging the feeling off, he turns his heel to the exit of the cafeteria. His next class wouldn't start until 15 minutes so he took the remaining time to fix his things in his locker.

Jungkook didn't bother to have a lock in his locker since he'll either lose the key or forget the combination in the end. Swinging open the metal door, bunch of pictures pours down from his locker. It's normal for him to receive letters when there is a special occasion like his birthday or Valentine's day is coming up but this time, it was pictures.