✉ five ✉

[not edited]

3rd person

"Damn it Jimin, don't you know how much i hate waiting in line?" Yoongi groans. The two were planning to go back to the apartment building since the sky has started to darken and a heavy storm will come any time soon but then Jimin was craving for a slice of pizza so they headed to a pizzeria near the park.

"Don't know, don't care"

"So be it bitch im leaving you" Yoongi grabs Holly and leaves the place. Jimin doesn't know about this but as soon as he did once he got infront, he quickly followed them outside.

"Yoongshit where the hell are you?!" The younger searches the place but there wasn't any trace of him anywhere. Jimin sighs, slouching at a post and closes his eyes, regretting everything he did. Yoongi was hopeless, he'll never be able to make him fall inlove. He's way too arrogant and cold hearted to begin with.

The situation got worse when the rain begins to pour down from sky. Jimin blinks opens his eyes as he felt the water fell upon his shoulders. Sighing, he started to walk back to his apartment. The rain pours heavily nonstop along with strong currents of wind, making him soaking wet and shivering from the cold.

Suddenly, the rain stops pouring down on him as an umbrella hovers the younger. "I'll take you home" the voice says. Jimin just nodded, knowing who's the owner of the voice was as the person picks him up and brought him inside a car. His head was throbbing too much and even if he kept going he'll eventually will pass out in the middle of the street.

-

Yoongi was in a bad mood the whole day in school but not the usual one like he have everyday but this day, it was much more worse. He felt like his day wasn't complete without Jimin bugging him.

"You look extra grumpy today" Namjoon says, spinning the fidget spinner he was playing with. Yoongi turns to look at the toy while it spins around and makes an annoying sound that made him scrunch his nose.

"Wanna borrow it?" Namjoon hands the toy at Yoongi. The older stares at it for awhile before throwing it at wall and break making the younger's jaw drop.

"Don't play around with that around me ever again" Yoongi threatens and laids back at the lockers. He's waiting for Jungkook to leave the class then ask him where Jimin is. "Where the fuck is that rabbit boy"

"You guys broke up right? Then why are you waiting for him?" Yoongi flinches at his words but remains collected.

"Im just going to ask him something that's all"

"What are you going to ask Yoongi?" a voice interrupted them from their conversation, turning their heads where it came from, they saw Jungkook who had visible eye bags and arms crossed.

"What happened to Jimin?"

"Oh wow after leaving him alone after your date and letting him go home by himself while raining, almost going to pass out in the middle of the street you still have the guts to ask what happened to him?" Jungkook snaps.

"You're horrible. Now i know why no one can handle you as their boyfriend"

Yoongi felt a pang on his heart hearing those words. It's not that he's horrible.. He's just... just...-

"Shut the fuck up Kook" Yoongi defys, clenching his fists, knuckles almost turning to white.

"Mhhm sure-" Jungkook was taken back as a strong impact hit his back due from Yoongi pushing him against the lockers.

"Whoa syub chill" Namjoon held Yoongi back when he was about to punch the younger who was already trembling in fear. He motions Jungkook to leave and he did while slightly limping.

After Yoongi calms down, they headed straight to Jimin's apartment to see if he's doing fine. Along the way, Namjoon suddenly had an errand to do so it was all up to him to face Jimin.

"Jimminie?" Yoongi gently knocks on the door. "Are you there?"

"Get the fuck out i dont want to see you"

"I brought food-"

The door suddenly opened, "Ok get in"

"I knew you would let me get in once i brought food" Yoongi chuckles but stops as soon as he sees the younger wearing a blindfold.

"What the hell?"

"I don't want to see you so"

"Stop being immature Jimin" The older rolls his eyes and unwraps the blindfold. "Open your eyes" ( or 🍚 )

"Nuh uh"

"I'll eat the food i brought then" Jimin opens his eyes in a split second then grabs the ramen pack Yoongi was holding. "It's mine" he hisses.

"Okay okay fine I'll let you have it by yourself since you're sick"

"Who the fuck says im sick" Jimin's gaze furrows.

"You're not sick?"

"Of course not"

"The heck? Aren't people supposed to get sick once they showered in the rain?" With that, Jimin bursts out laughing.

"This is not a cliché movie, Yoongi" Jimin says, still laughing a bit. "And not everyone gets sick just by getting soaked in the rain"

Yoongi let out a small oh and nods silently. "Welp okay i thought you were sick and all but then turns out you're fine not so bye then?"

"What? No!" Jimin pouts. "Don't leave meee"

"I still have work to do" like sleeping, watch Kumamon- "Wait why are handing me this ramyun?"

"I can't cook"

"Well shit Jimin so do i" The two fell silent and stares at the item.

"How about we figure it out how to cook one together?"

"Okie"

But after 0.0001 sec they just gave up after setting the noodles on fire since they forgot to put water on the pot so they decided to just ask for a delivery instead.

The two spent the whole night laughing and talking to each other like nothing terrible happened yesterday (lmao) that made Yoongi thought Jimin wasn't that bad after all.

AN

It's true that not everyone get sick once they showered in the rain lol. Take it from me who walk around in Lego Land while it's raining mwehehe

btw, vampire au anyone? heh