✉ six ✉

[not edited]

3rd person

"So are we friends now?" Jimin asks, rolling other at the side of the bed.

"Hmm i don't know are we?" With that, Jimin pushes Yoongi out of the bed making the older fall with a loud thud.

"Bitch" he muttered, receiving a death glare from Yoongi who still hadn't got up from the floor. "Aren't you going to stand up or something?"

"I can't, my back hurts"

"Aw did grandpa break his back — ow!"

Yoongi also pulled Jimin down causing the latter to fall and land ontop of him by accident.

"Yoongi-"

"Wait this isn't right let me just" The older switches places with Jimin. "Isn't
it much better now?"

"What's that for?"

"I'm the top"

Jimin's brows furrows, "What the fuck? I'm the top here!" he then switches place with Yoongi.

"I'm older so I'm the top around here!"

"Fuck off i have more muscular body than yours"

"Your ass is big that makes anyone want to fuck it so badly that it makes you a bottom"

"You have snsd like legs for legs!"

"I have a bigger dick"

"Bitch you haven't seen mine so you can't boast about yours"

"The fingers you have says so"

The blabbering continues as time passes by until the two of them got tired fighting who's going to be top and bottom.

"How about we just have sex and let's see who's a better top hmm?"

"Hell nah fucker i aint just going to give away my virginity to anyone especially you"

"Just admit you're a bad top Jimin, simple as that"

"Okay then" Jimin smirks, pinning Yoongi at the wall, one leg between the older's legs and leans forward.

"Wh-what are you doing Ji-Jimin" Yoongi's face starts to flush as the latter planted a small kiss on his collarbone also hitting the sensitive part. All of the sudden, his wrists wasn't pinned anymore and Jimin had already move from the side, holding in his laughter.

"You're a fucking bottom hyung" He laughs.

"Whatever, one day i'm going to make you beg for me to fuck you"

"Fuck me my ass"

"Soon, we don't have lube yet" Yoongi grins. "Unless you want to do it raw.. baby " he added, whispering at the younger's ear in a low tone especially with the name he just called him but regrets it as the memories flashes reminding him of...

"A-ah shit nevermind" The older took a step away. "Pretend i never called you that"

"What's wrong?"

Yoongi faked a smile; "Nothing much and thanks for the food"

Before Jimin could even react, he was already gone.

'Earlier we were just having fun but suddenly...'  A sigh escape from his mouth before ruffling his hair a little and went straight to his bed.

'Jungkook had explained to me everything about Yoongi but i guess that wasn't all...'

"Meh who am i to care anyways? I'm just going to make him fall for me and break his heart that's all"

i guess.

-

AN

Short update heh oops. I'll update again tomorrow just reMINd Me cUZ i aLwAYs fOrgOt dAYuMn