✉ twelve ✉

[not edited]

3rd person

"What took you so long?" Jimin ask as Yoongi walks out of the ballroom.

"Well you see uh i knock over a table"

"He fucking knock over a table with his ass" Namjoon laughs.

"You have an ass?" The younger pretends to be shock.

"다 죽여버릴 거야" Yoongi's voice turn ice cold making both of them shut up.

***

With their clothes change into casual ones, they head in inside the night club, ignoring the starstruck stares they receive from the people surrounding them.

Well who wouldn't stare at 3 gods like the trio anyways.

"Why do i feel like im a thirdwheel?" Namjoon jokes as he sat on a crescent shape couch while Yoongi sat at the other couch leaving Jimin confuse where he should sit. "Just sit beside me Jimin"

Namjoon reserved those couches especially for them, but the real reason behind it is that to avoid 'unnecessary guests' (said by Yoongi) to sit along with them. He knew that his best friend just want a couch all by himself so he can lay down there.

"Namjoonieeee~!" A guy wearing pink sweater sing songs then engulfs Namjoon in a quick hug. "I miss youuuu~"

Jimin clicks his tounge in annoyance and scoots away from them. Yoongi notice the younger's expression so he motions him to sit beside him instead.

"Seokjin chill, you're scaring away Jimin" Yoongi says.

"Sorry" Seokjin fakely apologizes as he sat beside Namjoon, resting his head on the younger's shoulder.

"So how did the operation go?"

"It was okay but I pity the mother for giving birth an ugly baby" Seokjin continued. "I wanna shove the baby back to her vagina"

Namjoon just gave him a wth look and an eye roll.

"Hey uh Jinin-"

"It's Jimin" Jimin corrected.

"Yeah...  I meant to say that.." Seokjin scratches the back of his head. "can you go get us some drinks?"

"Pretty please?" He pouted when he saw Jimin not having it.

"Fine" was all Jimin said that made Seokjin perk up. "Such a good kid now shoo~"

The younger gave him a poker face before turning his heel.

At first, he made his way through the crowd without a problem since he's small and were in a stable state until the Dj decided to play on a wild song. the crowd started to get wild pulling Jimin back.

"Hey baby wanna dance?" a girl giggles, obviously drunk by the smell of alcohol from her clothes.

"I'm already someone's baby so no" Jimin imitated her giggle receiving a weird glare from the drunk girl then slowly made his way again.

At last, he finally got out from the mass of bodies and head towards the counter to order their drinks.

Jimin ordered 3 cheongju from the bartender. He isn't really thirsty at the moment but he can save the other drink for later.