Date with suho?

:-'ding dong!'

I was in a deep sleep when somebody rang the door bell.

I was tired but i got out of my bed rubbing my eyes, and head to the door.

"who's there?"

-"memememememememe"

...xiumin.

i looked at the clock and realized that it was the time xiumin came over everyday. i opened the door.

xiumin:"why'd you open the door so late?"

as xiumin came in the house, cold airs also came in. "omg it's so cold out there."

xiumin:"yeah, it's freezing cold out there."

he came in the house and sat on the sofa comfortably as if it was his house.

Since i was curious from earlier, i asked why he left school early today.

"hey xiumin," i called.

xiumin stopped turning the tv channels and turned to look at me.

"why'd you leave early after school?"

he didn't say a word but kept staring at me.

maybe i shouldn't have asked him. He seemed to be serious again.

xiumin: "uh..suho hyung.."

again. it was about suho again. i just stared at xiumin without a word.

xiumin:"he wants to meet you."

★★:"what? what are you talking about?"

he wants to meet me? I was very supurised.

seeing my supurised reaction, xiumin looked away. "...he just wants to meet you."

"why?" i asked.

"i don't know." replied xiumin.

i thought it was weird, because he never mentioned suho. but this time, he mentioned suho before i mentioned him. he was serious for almost the whole day, i thought.

xiumin:"what about your brothers?" xiumin broke the awkward silence and asked.

★★:"...oh, i think they're sleeping."

xiumin:"then i'll just get going."

★★:"hmph. you only come here to see joo-hyun and ji-hyun, right?"

xiumin:"aww, why? you want me to come here to see you?"

i kicked him out after slightly hitting him on the head.

after xiumin left, i thought about why suho wanted to meet me.

i guess i still kinda liked him, because the only thing i was thinking about was going out to meet him.

After thinking for a long time,  i fell asleep.

-----

"ugh who is it..?"

i was sleeping, when my phone rang.

-"hello?"

-"where are you?"

it was xiumin.

-"me? um.. i'm home."

"then get ready, and come to the cafe till 1:30."

1:30..? i looked at the clock, and omg i guess i really did sleep a lot. It was already 12.

"why?" i asked.

"when you get there, suho will be waiting for you."

i hung up, and quickly got ready. Honestly, i was excited to meet him.

when i finished getting ready, i quickly ran to the cafe, but suddenly wondered.

"....why did i come here?" i looked at my self through the clear cafe door. me with make up on and pretty clothes, curled hair. trying to look nice in front of suho, when i alredy knew he had a girlfriend.

i took a deep breath, and entered the cafe. as soon as i entered, i saw suho on the seat next to the window. he was on his phone. when he saw me, he quickly put his phone away. "texting with choi jin lee...?" i thought.

"have a seat," said suho. i sat down. suho looked straight in to my eyes. -"sorry." said suho.

"...?" i gave suho confused look.

suho continued talking. " I thought about it for a long time, The way i treated you. i'm sorry for what i did." I was supurised at what he said. that was unexpected.

"that's why..you called me?" i asked him.

"that too, and to have a meal with you. i don't know what you like though, what do you wanna eat?"

★★:"um... anything,"

few minutes later, we arrived at an spaghetti restaurant.

suho:-"which one do you wanna eat?" suho asked.

"um... anything," I said. it was just different sorts of spaghetti all over the menu, i didn't know what to choose.

suho's phone rang again, and he checked his phone, smiling.

"choi jin lee," i thought.

soon enough, spaghetti came out and because i was starving, i ate fast. suho laughed at me, as if i was cute. I was so full after eating. suho paid for the meal. it seemed really expensive..

suho:where should we go now?"

★★: "we can go somewhere else?" i felt like i was dating him or something.

suho:"i'm not busy these days, so..."

so we went to lots of different places, and time went by very fast. it was alredy eight'o clock in the night. suho seemed to be tired too.

i was walking to my house, when suho called my name.

suho:"★★."

i stopped walking, and looked up at him.

suho:"stop liking me now."

i knew it. i knew he would say something like this.

"even if you keep liking me,that doesn't do anything to you.  It's just no good for you."

..i knew that alredy. but..

"i know it won't be easy, but you should stop liking me."

well at least it was better this time, cause he said it as if he was worrying about me than giving me pain like last time.

"i am. i am trying my best to stop liking you."

"i'm sorry i always followed you around. i'm not gonna cry anymore because of you, or anything like that."

He smiled and slightly patted my head. "i'll get going now. sorry i couldn't walk you all the way home."

"ok," i said. but i don't know, this is the last time, i thought. i followed him. but soon enough, i regreted.

-"suho~"

....it's that women. choi jin lee. she was waiting for suho. she was waving at him.

suho walked up to her with a bright smile."why were you waiting for me? it's cold out here. He wrapped her cheeks around with his hand."

i couldn't stand watching anymore. i ran back. I kneeled down in front of the elevator, again.

"......" really. i swore i wouldn't cry over suho again. I broke the promise to myself again. He was so nice to me today, and i loved that moment.

"ugh... i didn't even realize that the ground was cold. I started crying. again. i wanted to stop crying, but the tears kept coming out. I can't like suho. i can't like him anymore. i cried and cried, again and again.