Nightmare.

".....why would i leave you..?" Xiumin fake smiled.

I hugged xiumin. "Please don't die.."

"I won't." Xiumin's eyes were filled with tears. "I'm not gonna leave you even if you tell me too. Stop crying! My hand's wiping your tears everysingle day."

Xiumin looked like his tears were gonna fall any second. I hugged him and didn't look at him, so he can cry.

He didn't let me go for a long amount of time.

-

Then, he fell asleep. I guess he was a lot tired. "Why didn't i realize..?" I thought. It felt like it was all my fault.

I held his hands tight. "You really can't leave me.. I finally realized that i like you.... All we have to do is live together forever.." Tears started falling down. "I'll like you as much as you liked me.. Please..stay next to me." I fell asleep next to xiumin, holding his hands.

-

I felt someone touching my hair, so i slowly opened my eyes. It was xiumin moving my hair out of the face.

"Why are you sleeping here? It's uncomfortable.."

"I like here better"

"Liar."

"It's more comfortable being here with you then being home alone."

"It's alredy dark outside. Hurry home before it gets darker."

"No."

"Go."

"No."

Xiumin sighed. "Wait here." Then he left the room.

-

When he came back, i was supurised. xiumin appeared with regular clothes instead of hospital clothes.

"I'll go home with you."

".......are you crazy?!" I looked up with shocked face.

"I'm fine. Let's go." He grabbed my hands and took me outside.

"Woah.. It's been such a long time since i came outside. It's so cold..

"Go back in!!!" I yelled. "I'll go home. Go back."

"I'm really fine! I want to go to your house."

Then he walked ahead of me.

-

Ding dong xiumin rang the door bell.

"JOO-HYUN! JI-HYUN! I'M HERE!" Yelled xiumin.

I slightly slapped xiumin on the back.

"Shut up!! They're at suho oppa's house!"

"Oh.. Aww, i miss them.."

Then he put in the password and went in the house.

"Hey how'd you know the password?!"

"Joo-hyun told me!"

---

After eating dinner, xiumin layed down on the sofa.

"I miss your brothers."

"Bleh. You can be there brother."

Xiumin laughed.

"Go sleep in bed," i said.

"Nah, it's ok. Sofa's more comfortable for me.'

We started fighting.

"Fine then. I'm gonna sleep here." I brought out my pillow and blanket, and threw it on the ground next to the sofa."

"UGH, FINE." Xiumin went in the room to bed.

Hehe. I went to sleep on the sofa.

But i had to wake up in the middle of the night.

I was soaked in sweat.

------dream

I was going to the hospital after school to see xiumin, as usual. When i arrived, he was sleeping.

But it felt weird. He was very pale. I felt like my heart dropped. I called out xiumin. "Xiumin, i'm here"

He's not waking up. "Xiumin..." He's supposed to wake up, smile, and hug me saying hi. But he didn't move a bit. I was crying hard next to xiumin for a long time, then woke up from the dream. My face was covered with tears.

I went in the room to check xiumin. "Xiumin...." I called.

"Huh?" He Answered. He answered. I was so happy. I ran to him in tears.

"......don't leave." Xiumin hugged me tight, as if he was used to it now.

"I'm not going anywhere. Never. I promise." He comforted me, and i was able to sleep.