Miracle.

The next day, suho and choi jin lee came. Now, i felt comfortable being with choi jin lee and suho.

Xiumin was still in bed, not even moving a bit. All three of us quietly sat by xiumin, without a word. 

Suho:"please wake up... i miss you dongsaeng."

choi jin lee:"★★'s having a hard time without you."

choi jin lee's worrying about me, i thought. After a few minutes, suho and choi jin lee left the room, as if they knew i wanted to say something to xiumin, alone.

-"xiumin...." i started talking, hoping and believing that he would be listening to me.

"i like you..." he was still in bed, without a move. 

"I like you a lot..., i just realized that. please wake up." tears rolled down, again. Always, xiumin was always the one to hug me when i cried. Right now, i'm crying right in front of him but he didn't move at all.

"you hate it when i cry, right?" i said, grabbing his hands. "please wake up and tell me not to cry anymore.." barely one day had passed, and a day without xiumin, i felt like dying.  I wished i could be sleeping and waking up when he wakes up. 

I was holding onto xiumin's hands for a long time, crying. when i felt a tiny move.

"......!" i quickly put my head up, and saw xiumin's eyeballs moving, trying to open his eyes.

".....xiumin!!" i was so surprised i couldn't even call the doctor, i was just calling xiumin.

xiumin half opened his eyes.

"xiumin!! do you recognize me?!" i held xiumin's hands tighter, scared he might close his eyes again. xiumin, who seemed like a person that will never move, slowly got up from bed. Like a miracle.

-

doctor:"This is literally like a miracle. He can stay here for about a week or two, and he can leave the hospital if there isn't any problem."

It felt like everything that pushed me down of fear and sad and tiredness went away all at once.

Right in front of me was xiumin, Same as before, joking around again.

xiumin:"what!! they cut my hair?! xiumin said, touching his head covered in cloth.

tears burst out of happiness. I hugged him tight. xiumin looked surprised.

"I'm sorry...... and thanks so much for waking up." I cried hugging, and he hugged me back. suho, choi jin lee, and the doctor quietly left the room with a smile. I didn't let go of xiumin. when i finally did, he said "...stop crying." he wiped my tears with his hands, smiling. "seems like you cried a lot." said xiumin. "yes. i cried. a lot." Then xiumin stared into my eyes. "Don't cry when i can't wipe the tears away for you."

".......you're cheesy."

xiumin laughed.

"Hey xiumin you know before, um..."

xiumin stared with curious face.

"uhh... never mind."

xiumin:"Are you trying to ask if i heard you saying that you like me?"

omg... i panicked of embarrassment, and xiumin started laughing crazily.

xiumin:"A women was taking me to heaven." 

"...."

"but i heard you telling me to wake up, telling me that you like me."

"So i let go of her and ran away."

★★:"Thank you for running away." i said, hugging him.

xiumin:"thank you for making me run away from her and come back to you."

-

story's not over!

to be continued...