Hospital life.

"ugh hospital food tastes so bad!"

Just by looking at it, i could tell it tastes bad.

★★:"still, you should eat more so we can quickly get out of here."

while i was eating, choi jin lee called me.

-"hello?"

"hey ★★, i have to go out real quick, what should i do with your brothers? i can't just leave them alone at the house.."

-"you're at suho oppa's house right? i'll go there right now." 

I hung up and told xiumin that i had to go home, and that i'll be back soon.

"If you're going home right now, don't come back here today."

-"why?"

-"Just.. it's uncomfortable here. you couldn't even go outside because you had to stay next to me and you alredy missed lots of days of school."

i felt sorry and thankful of thoughtful xiumin.

★★:"i'm not gonna go to school until you get better and get out of the hospital."

xiumin:"what are you talking about?!"

I just ignored, gave him a little smile, and left the hospital.

-

"eun joo-hyun, don't you ever do that again."

joo-hyun put his head down, not being able to say anything. He looked like he was about to cry. i hugged him. "I can't live without you.. please be healthy and don't leave me." 

-"noona..i'm sorry.." he started crying hard and i was comforting him that it was ok. i felt like someone was behind me. when i turned around, choi jin lee was standing there with a smile. 

★★:"thank you," i said.

choi jin lee:"thank you to you too. thank you for relying on me and trusting me. it's cold, you should hurry home."

I came out of suho's house and went home.

when i came home, xiumin texted me all night.

-"you have to go to school tomorrow ok?"

-"or else imma kill you"

-"don't go to school if you wanna die"

-"seriously go to school ok?!"

-"hey i'm eating dinner right now btw go to school tomorrow ok?"

-"hey i'm watching tv now please go to school tomorrow ok?"

"............" fine. i decided to go to school tomorrow.

After school ended, i picked my brothers up from kindergarten and immediately went to the hospital, running." 

xiumin:"hey you're here! joo-hyun and ji-hyun? you guys are here too!"

ji-hyun ran towards xiumin and hugged him tight, but joo-hyun just stand there with his head down.

xiumin:"eun joo-hyun! i missed you! why aren't you giving me a hug?"

Joo-hyun hid behind me.

★★:"what's wrong joo-hyun?"

He just grabbed my cloth and stood still. 

xiumin:"hey joo-hyun, want a chocolate?"

".....chocolate?" joo-hyun wondered for a minute, than ran towards xiumin to get the chocolate, with a big smile.

xiumin handed him the chocolate. "why were you trying to avoid me?"

".......because i felt sorry for you..hyung.."

"ayyyy, then hyung feels sorry for you!"

joo-hyun gave xiumin a big smile than they hugged. They looked like brothers.

".....hm.." xiumin only gave attention to joo-hyun and ji-hyun. i coughed to get attention, but he continued laughing and playing with my brothers. i coughed louder. still ignored. i slammed my hand on the wall. 

"BANG!"- 

all attention came to me. xiumin finally gave me attention, and started to laugh. but then,

-"....ow!" xiumin's face wrinkled and he grabbed his head. 

"what's wrong?!" i asked.

"Nothing. guess i laughed too much. haha"

"....you sure it's nothing?"

"yep!"

i sighed and hugged xiumin. "please stay healthy."

xiumin hugged me bsck tighter. "of course! you're gonna cry when i'm hurt. why would i make you cry?"

jihyun:"hyung, noona, are you guys dating?"

"what's dating?" joo hyun asked.

"it's like they're marrying later!"

".................."