Please tell me it's a dream.

A week passed, and i was getting used to my days repeating everyday. school-hospital, school-hospital. It was almost the day for xiumin to finally leave the hospital. 

Even today, i headed to the hospital right after school. Usually, xiumin's watching tv at this time. But today, it seemed like he just woke up. 

xiumin:"oh, you're here?"

"you woke up now?" i was about to tease him that he's a sleepy head, but his face looked a lot tired.

xiumin:"i kinda slept late yesterday that's why... don't tease me!"

"were you sick xiumin?"

His lips looked dry and yesterday he texted me at 10 that he's going to sleep. He was lying to me.

"you were sick weren't you." I asked with a serious face.

xiumin:"nonsense."

He looked a lot tired, but i really wanted to believe that it was a nonsense. I decided to just forget about it. We just played the whole day talking and joking around, and really, xiumin looked totally fine. 

xiumin:"why didn't you bring joo-hyun and ji-hyun today?"

"you like them more than me, don't you?" i asked.

"aww, are you jealous? heheh"

"just watch tv."

xiumin:"i like it."

★★:"what?"

xiumin: "being with you like this."

★★:"we were always together,"

xiumin:"....being together, while liking each other."

i smiled.

-

-

"i'm hungry"

"you didn't eat lunch?" i asked.

"No, it tastes bad here!! Buy me breadd!"

"only one ok?" i said, and went out. 

while going out, i saw suho coming with the doctor. 

"oh, you're here?" His face was dark. He didn't seem good. 

suho:"oh yea.. where are you going?"

If i say that i'm going to buy bread for xiumin, I was pretty sure the doctor's not gonna let me. so i said, "just for a walk."

suho:"oh, okay. go ahead." then, he and the doctor went to xiumin.

i was nervous. suho's face wasn't looking good. why was the doctor there...?

I wanted to go in to see what was going on, but I just went out to buy bread. When i arrived, I turned the doorknob and slightly opened. I can hear the doctor talking.

- "we're sorry, we can't do anything about it." i heard doctor's footsteps, so i quickly hid. the doctor's face looked very sad. he sighed, and left. I was scared. I was scared something might have happened to xiumin. 

I can hear suho's voice.

"......i'm sorry"

"why are you sorry, hyung?" said xiumin.

".........."

"i already knew it from the beginning."

"......."

"recently, i wasn't feeling good."

"so i pretty much realized. so..."

I closed the door. I was scared. my heart was beating crazily.  I ran. don't worry.. i was trying to calm myself, but i wanted to know what was going on. I saw the doctor pass by, so i grabbed him.

"doctor!"  the doctor looked shocked when he saw me.

"Is...something wrong with xiumin?" he looked more shocked.

he sighed, and started telling me about xiumin.

-

".............." i couldn't think of anything.

-

-"xiumin didn't seem to be feeling well recently. so, we checked him one more time. even when we were giving him a surgery, he didin't have any problem but now, his head is filling with blood all of a sudden."

★★:"so..... he needs a surgery? he'll be alright when he gets surgery, right?"

-"we can try, but even a little mistake we make can cause him to...die. we'll just have to watch him."

It was almost time for him to leave the hospital.... we even promised to go to school together again. this can't be happening.."

I had no power in my legs. I sweared not to cry.... this can't be. this must be a dream.." i was down on the ground crying, when someone came up, looking down at me. it was suho.

"oppa........oppa....... say something........"

-"I'm sorry..."

when xiumin looked tired. his face.

"what are you talking about.... sorry? about what??" I didn't wanna believe it. I just cried holding on to him, and suho just hugged me tight. after long time, bearly calming myself down, I went in the room.

xiumin:"wow. what took you so long?! did you make bread?"

"......did you cry..?"

i washed my face so much, but i guess it still looked like i cried.

"no....,it's because it's so cold out there!"

"haha! do you cry when you're cold?"

Every words he say. It made me wanna cry.

"xiumin,"

"yea?" he looked at me in the eyes.

".......don't leave me.."