Car accident.

--

I woke up early this morning. 

I still felt kinda sick. I decided to miss school today.

I was in bed looking at the ceiling when my phone started ringing. It was xiumin.

-"hello?" i answered.

-"HEYHEYHEYHEYHEY!!!" i was expecting a serious tone, but he seemed happy and excited.

-"yea?"

-"come to the front of the school by 4:30 today!" with that being said, he immediately hung up.

"what the heck?" I called him back to ask why, but instead of picking up his phone, he texted me.

-"don't call me i'm in class!"

---

4:30, i arrived in front of school. But xiumin was no where to be seen.

10 minutes later, i saw xiumin from afar walking. I was pissed because he was late, but xiumin was laughing and talking with his group of friends. 

"omg seriously?" i didn't wanna meet his group of friends. i turned around to avoid them, but xiumin called out my name. "★★!!"

omg.. i was mad, but i decided to yell at him later for being late. I turned around.  

"Is that your girlfriend?"a guy next to xiumin asked, 

xiumin looked at me for a few seconds. "no, she's just my friend."

Thankfully, he said friends.

"Oh, i saw her before! you saw me before right?"

i looked up and saw his name tag on his uniform. It said Byun Baekhyun.

"....where did i see him?" i was wondering, when xiumin said, 

"Hey guys, i'll get going first!" then he grabbed my hand and started walking. when the friends also walked away, i finally started yelling.

"HEY! do you know what time it is?! it was freezing to death!! and what the heck! why'd you come with your friends?! that was awkward!"

xiumin just laughed.

"why are you laughing?!"

xiumin:"now you act like the real ★★."

then he started running, while laughing. 

"Hey!!! wait!"

--

he ran and ran, and when he finally stopped running, we were in front of a sticker photo booth.

"what the heck? why'd you come here?" 

xiumin:"i've always wanted to try this. doesn't it look fun? i wanted to try on those wigs and all. heheh"

i refused to do it in the beginning, but later on, it actually did look sorta fun. I decided to take photos with xiumin.

"yaay!" xiumin was so excited. 

we were making funny faces waiting to get picture taken, but it wouldn't take a picture.

★★:"what the heck? why isn't it working?" 

i looked into the camera, when "flash!" it took a picture of me. 

"oh, now it's working!" we took pictures making all sorts of face. When we were done, we were fighting which pictures each of us should get. "i want this one! no i want it!!" "fine. then i want this one!" said xiumin. it was the pic of me when i looked in the camera cause it wasn't working. i immediately said no, but he said, "i paid for it so i'm gonna keep it. ha!" "fine." i said. "but don't show anyone else!"

"Let's put this here!" xiumin took one of our picture and sticked it on the photo booth wall. 

---

It was getting dark and i was hungry.

★★:"xiumin... i'm hungry. buy me hamburgers."

xiumin:"ughh. fine." We headed to McDonald's.

when we arrived, xiumin ordered 5 burgers.

"? hey why are you buying so many? you think i'm a pig?!"

xiumin:"one for me, two for you since your hungry, and the rest two is for joo-hyun and ji-hyun."

i was touched, him caring for my brothers.

We went to xiumin's house, and i picked up joo-hyun and ji-hyun. "thanks for taking care of them while i was sick." i said, and left. but xiumin followed us. "why are you following?" i asked. i told him to go inside and eat burgers, but he said that he wanted to see joo-hyun and ji-hyun more. 

-"that was a fun day." said xiumin, putting his arm around my shoulder."next time let's go ride roller coasters!"

"...i'm gonna go everywhere i wanted to go with you  before you make your decision. because.. you might say no.. haha. well, i'll get going. bye joo-hyun! bye ji-hyun!" then he was about to give me a hug. "No no no. Get lost." i said. then he made a sad face but just left without a word. I turned and took a step to cross the road, but it was red light. so i took a step back, when..

"EUN JOO HYUN!" joo hyun was crossing the road alone, skipping. 

oh my god. "JOO HYUN AH!" right then, a car was coming towards her full speed. I was so shocked and panicked. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything but scream. 

--------CRASH! 

I closed my eyes, tears falling down. i heard crashing sound. i slowly opened my eyes shaking of fear and shock. but instead of seeing joo hyun,  it was xiumin. 

"...............xiu..min...."

i couldn't believe it. in front of me, right in front of my eyes it was xiumin. hugging joo-hyun tight. bleeding.