Confess.

--idk how long i slept. I woke up, feeling something on my forehead. Xiumin's hand was on my forehead, with a worried face.

"...what are you doing?" i quickly sat up from my bed. "ow!..." my head hurted so much. It felt like it was going to crack.

Xiumin:"you're having a really high fever right now." He looked at me with worried face. It seriously hurted so much. "I think we should go to the hospital." said xiumin. That meant i had to go out, but i didn't want to go outside. The pain was too much i didn't even want to move.

★★:"i can't.... i'm too tired."

-but we should go see the doctor....

"i can't even get up right now."

xiumin sighed. "ok, then stay here."

★★: "but what about joo-hyun and ji-hyun?"

xiumin: "-i alredy fed them."

★★:"thanks."

As i said like last time, i really think it would have been a lot more painful and tired if xiumin wasn't here for me. i felt thankful that i have him.

Xiumin went out of the room and came back with a towel and a big bowl of water. He wet the towel and layed it on my forehead. I was about to say thanks for always being here for me, when...

-xiumin: "hey, you feel super duper thankful for me right now, right?" I knew it. He's never serious. "not really!" i replied.

xiumin: "wow so mean! i would have hit you but.."

★★: "haha! you never even hit me before!" talking with xiumin, i was able to forget the pain at least for a little while. The pain went away a little, and i fell asleep.

----few hours later,

my eyes slowly opened and i woke up. My head hurted again. So much that i can't even move a finger. I thought i would get better if i got some sleep, but no. It got worse.

"......" idk why, tears started rolling down my cheeks. I don't know if i'm crying because of the headache or something, tears just kept on rolling down, not being able to move.

"ow..." it hurted so much, i moaned without even noticing that i did. I guess xiumin was sleeping right next to me. He woke up, and looked at me with a shocked expression.

xiumin:"......what's wrong" He asked me quietly. But i couldn't answer. It hurted so much, it was annoying and i couldn't even move. In my head was kept on replaying the scene of suho wrapping choi jin lee's face. Tears didn't stop. I tried my best to stop, grabbing my blanket, but it just didn't stop. Xiumin slowly and carefully grabbed my shoulders and let me up. But more tears rolled down. It was so painful and as i cried, the more it hurted, as if my head's going to rip off. The pain. I was so scared, without noticing, i grabbed onto xiumin's shirt sleeves. Without a word, Xiumin hugged me in his chest. "....it's ok..." he seemed to know my pain, what i'm thinking and what i'm scared of. Leaning against his chest for a long amount of time crying, i fell asleep again.

When i woke up, my headaches were gone. I was awake, but i didn't open my eyes. I felt warm and cozy.

But then,"......?" i felt like someone was next to me. I quickly looked up. Xiumin was asleep with his arms over my body, hugging me. "i must be crazy." I slept with a guy?! oh my god. I started blushing and i felt like my cheeks were burning. I got up to get myself some water, when...

-"i like you."

-"a lot......"

My footstep stopped and i couldn't walk. I slowly turned around, and it was xiumin. looking straight into my eyes. We stared at each other for a long time in the silence,and i finally turned and came out of the room. I was just standing in front of the door, shocked. "i like you. a lot." it kept replaying in my head. again and again. Not even being able to go get a drink of water, i was just sitting in front of the door, when the door opened.

xiumin:"stay in the room, it's cold out here."

I was stared at xiumin, not being able to say anything.

xiumin:"it's not like you didn't know at all, you knew that i liked you. i showed my expression a lot."

what was he talking about? i couldn't understand. at all. he showed? i knew?

xiumin:"sorry if you didn't know. sorry I caused you shock."

After that, i couldn't sleep, not even one bit. I was in bed, and i guess xiumin was in the living room for the whole time. honestly, i really didn't know. We were best friends... i never thought of him liking me.

Right then, xiumin came in my room. "here, your medicine." Then he continued. '....uh before... your answer.." Then he looked straight into my eyes. i looked straight at him too. "i'm sorry i know that your supurised and shocked, but it was a hard decision for me to say it."

★★: "xiumin,..... not.. me..."

★★: "i don't like you as much as......

xiumin: "I like you."

"more than you liking suho hyung."