surgery.

people started crowding around, gasping. I just sat at the spot, shaking. I couldn't get up.Ji-hyun was also shakin, holding my hand tight. I grabbed her hand tighter.

"noona....noona..." i guess someone called the ambulance, an ambulance came and i got in the ambulance with ji-hyun. When i called joo-hyun's name, she replied.

"xiumin..." he replied with faded voice, his eyes barely opened.

xiumin:"...don't..worry.." then he closed his eyes. When we arrived at the hospital, the doctor said that xiumin had to get surgery right away, because he lost too much blood. 

"...." i couldn't say anything. i couldn't think of anything, after the moment i saw joo-hyun skipping the cross road. 

My hands shaking, i called.

"....."

-"hello?"

-"....suho oppa..."

-"what's going on?" i guess he realized something was going on, hearing my voice shake. I started crying hard. 

"...i'm at the hospital...xiumin..." i couldn't talk anymore. I fell on the floor and cried.

-

"★★!"

i was on the ground crying in panic, when i heard my name. It was suho and choi jin lee.

"what's going on..?" Choi jin lee asked.

"........an car accident happened." tears started bursting out again.

"Joo-hyun ran out to the cross road..... but then...." i didn't even know what i was saying. Tears dropped and dropped, and choi jin lee hugged me tight.

"what....what should we do..." choi jin lee cried with me, hugging tight.

I don't know how many hours passed since i was in front of the surgery room feeling half-dead, leaning on choi jin lee's shoulder, bearly being able to breath. Then, the doctor came out of the surgery room.

"......!" i ran up to the doctor. "how did it go...? did the surgery go well......? is he alive...?"

The only thing in my head was that xiumin had to live. I kept asking the doctor.

"....please tell me! what happened! he's alive, right?!" The doctor's face was dark.

"yes, he is alive." 

I felt like i can live now. my head felt clear.

"but.... he hasn't waken up yet."

".......what?"

the doctor said xiumin hasn't waken up. my head was going black out again.

★★:"then when will he wake up?! when..?"

"we don't know. we'll just have to watch and see.." then he took off his mask and just left. Once again, i had no power. i fell on the ground. Choi jin lee grabbed me, but i had no power. i just let go of all my power.

-

I don't know how many hours passed again. when i slowly opened my eyes, choi jin lee was there.

choi jin lee: "oh you woke up!" she held my hand, asking if  i was feeling ok.

choi jin lee:" the doctor said Joo-hyun just has a little crack on her arms. she'll be ok in a few weeks."

★★:"what about xiumin? did he wake up yet?" i immediately asked.

choi jin lee:"not yet..."

I felt like crying again.

I sat up from the bed, and teared off all the needles and tapes attached on my arms. 

choi jin lee:"★★!!"

i started yelling . "xiumin!!!! xiumin!" i saw suho coming.

★★:"oppa. please take me to xiumin...please?"

He said not now, but i kept begging him, crying. he sighed and took me to xiumin. 

xiumin was alone in the room, deep asleep. just few hours ago, he was right next to me. joking around and taking pictures with me. now, he was there looking dead. i called his name. "xiumin... umin-ah.." When i call his name, he always immediatly answered back smiling. But no matter how many times i called his name right now, he wouldn't answer back. 

His head was covered with white cloth, and his face was pale. it was so pale that it seemed like he was dead. i couldn't stand watching anymore. I just pushed suho and came out of the room and ran to the restroom. i just sat on the restroom floor.

"xiumin......." why did i realize it now. why did i realize it now that i also liked xiumin. I had just realized that i was liking him too. If  he doesn't wake up, i don't think i'll be able to live. "please wake up...." i was sitting in the restroom, my face on my knees, crying.

That night, i slept at the hospital. It was better being here next to xiumin rather then being home. 

"..." i suddenly thought of choi jin lee. She was crying with me, and she was the one that was next to me when i woke up after i fainted. I had always been acting mean to her, but she was nice to me. she felt like a mom to me. My parents divorced and i was left with my brothers only. But today, i was able to when choi jin lee was here with me. She felt like a mom to me.

Thinking of choi jin lee. Wishing xiumin to wake up. 

I fell asleep.