Chapter Nine: Miles

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones that are worth suffering for" -Bob Marley

Really short chapter

Your POV

"Every! The party's canceled! Go home!"  It took a few minutes for people to leave. Two people remained, Nora and Ryan. Ryan was Nathan's best friend before Nathan moved away. Now he comes over every once in a while to see Cassie and I.

"Get out!" I screamed, freaking out to find my keys. I turned back around to see their faces, they didn't move, but Nora had my keys in her hand. She chucked them over to me.

"No. We're coming with."

Mark's POV

"Here we goo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo!" I finished editing the video, but I am watching it over now. I had the "ooo" part switch places every time it cut. Should make for something interesting

***

"Okay... so if she was here...but then...NO!" I hiss and crumple up the paper on the desk, chucking it near the trash can. I'm never going to find her. A sudden ding on my phone pushes me out of my chair a bit. The chair falls backwards, taking me with it. I groan, pushing my hair out of my face, and get up.

***

I walk through the city, filming, saying hi to fans, checking out new places. Suddenly, I hear a ping from my phone. The only thing that pops up on my screen is coordinates. And the words,
3 miles to go.

Third person POV

Y/n runs down the stairs, Nora and Ryan trailing behind. The streets are filled with tiny mirrors, reflecting the sadness of this tragic day in it's shine. Leaving stains on the mortals below. The rain doesn't matter to y/n though.

She runs to her car and quickly jumps in. By the time her friends are in the car, she is almost driving. Once the doors close, they speed off to the train station.