Bofur

The storm rumbled overhead and you could hear the rain drawing closer, but you were having too much fun to worry about that, leaping over tree roots and rocks as your sprinted as fast as you could through the forest.

"This is your last chance." Bofur called after you, the sound of his feet telling you he wasn't too far away.

"Or you'll do what?" You giggled back at him and continued your pace. "You won't catch me!"

"Don't bet on it." He said and you heard him pick up his pace.

It wasn't long before you felt a hand grasp at your arm, causing you to squeal and try and steer away, only to trip and crash hard to the ground.

"Oh lass, I'm so sorry!" Bofur was by your side in a second, but his worry was cut short as you started giggling, sitting up to look at him.

"I think I can handle a little fall Bofur." He still helped you to your feet and you brushed yourself down.

"It wasn't my intention." He continued worriedly, helping you.

Smiling, you took a few steps back and placed his hat on your head. "I know, but you should've taken advantage of it."

He sighed, smiling. "Come on lass, you almost got hurt, don't you think you can give it back to me?"

"Nope." You said happily and turned and started walking away again, the storm growing closer overhead.

Bofur when to grab it but you quickly ducked away, giggling. "Come on, you can do better than that."

He eyed you closely, judging what to do. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

You were about to ask what he was talking about when you found yourself screaming as Bofur was suddenly tickling you. Your laughter was uncontrollable and you tried to pull away, to protect your ticklish areas, but he knew you too well, and he winked at you as he gave you a moment to breath.

"No...fair..." You gasped.

"All fairs in love and war lass." He said happily and pounced again, tickling you until your legs buckled and you had to lean heavily against a tree for support. In this moment, he happily took the opportunity to grab his hat back. "Give up yet?"

Your eyes flashed in challenge as you caught your breath and grinned up at him. "You know I never will."

He hummed as he thought, a large grin forming. "Must be why I love you."

You snort in amusement and take his hand to help you up. "And here I was thinking that it was only my singing you fell in love with."

Bofur doesn't let you go of your hand, using the opportunity to pull you into his arms. "That certainly helped, although I was almost put off by your cooking."

You hit him playfully. "Now that's just rude."

He chuckled and kissed the end of your nose. "Would it help if I said it's improved?"

Pouting, you shake your head.

Bofur laughs heartily and rests his forehead against yours. "Well, I'll just have to make up for it then."

"Yes you will." You said firmly and pressed your lips to his in a quick hard kiss, long enough for you to grab his hat again and then dance once more out of reach as you beamed, placing it back on your head.

"Y/N-"

At that moment, the storm broke overhead, the rain finally reaching you.

You laugh. "Guess it's going to be a race home then?"

You take off before he can say anything and he curses, grinning, before following. "Come on Y/N, you'll let my hair get all wet!"