Fili

It was a rare freedom that you and Fili could get away for an afternoon, or more, it was a rare thing that eyes were taken off you two long enough for you to sneak away.

You both giggling loudly by the time you reached the water and were quick to see who could push the other one in first, which quickly turned into a tickle fight.

"S-stop!" Fili laughed loudly, you currently having the upper hand.

"Not a chance, you deserve this after distracting me all lesson." You laughed back, keeping him pinned. "And you can beg me all you want!"

Both your laughter continued, you eventually stopping when tears were pouring from Fili's eyes and he needed to breath. You both sat, catching your breaths and occasionally still laughing more.

"How long do you think we'll have before they come looking?" You asked, finally settled.

Fili shrugs. "Who cares? We've been asking them for ages, they can deal without us for a couple of hours."

"No doubt we'll get lectured." You grinned. "Again."

He poked your side. "What? Getting tired already?"

"No." You shook your head. "You know I'll do this whenever you want to."

Fili smiles. "And what about when you want it?"

You rolled your eyes and poked his side again, making him laugh, before you jumped to your feet to avoid his retaliation.

"Have to be quicker than that." You said lightly before bending down and taking off your shoes. "I really don't know how people put up with shoes all day."

Fili grins after you, watching you as you step lightly into the shallow water, cooling your feet, he then notices something get your attention and you step a little over the rocks.

"Are you sure you want to do that barefoot?" He asked, sitting up a little to watch you as you get a little deeper in the water.

You scoffed. "Please, how many times have we played around here?" You stopped and kneeled down. "Wow."

"What is it?" Fili asked, sitting up fully to try and see what you were looking at.

"Come see!" You called excitedly and went to move your hand closer to it.

"Don't poke it!" He said loudly, scrambling up to hurry over. "It could be anything!"

You supressed a giggle. "Don't be such a worry wart, like we don't know what everything is around here."

"Y/N, don't-" Fili froze next to you as he realised you were looking at a leaf on a rock, frowning in confusion, which was cut short as you moved and suddenly pushed him down into the water.

Your laughter was loud as Fili stared up at you, stunned, and you had to brace yourself on your knees.

His expression quickly became annoyed as he stood up, his clothes now soaked. "Stop laughing, I mean it."

"Aw, what's the matter Fi, upset I got you there first?" You giggled.

You were so distracted by your laughter, that you missed the mischief in Fili's expression as he stepped forward. "No."

The squeal left you before you really realised what was happening, Fili's arms wrapping around you and finding yourselves both back in the water, laughter filling the air again.

"This isn't fair." You laughed, fighting back to your feet. "I had won fair and square."

"Doesn't mean I can't get you back." He said and kept his arms wrapped around you. "And after that tickling..."

He left it open and it was a matter of seconds before he was returning that too, your squeals of laughter louder than what they had been all day.

You both spent the rest of the afternoon there until your parents came looking, both looking less than impressed, but you were both too much in giggles to listen to lectures, no matter how much they wanted to grumble.