Crowley

"I brought food!"

Sam looked up wearily from the table with a grin as Dean walked downstairs, a bag in hand, the smell of a hat meal soon filling the bunker. "About time."

"What do you expect when the queue is a mile long?" Dean said, sitting down and sliding a burger over to Sam. "Trust me, there was a lot of shouting."

Sam pauses. "You were yelling at people?"

"No, others were yelling though because orders were-" Dean cuts off as he look at his burger. "Son of a bitch."

"What?"

"They were getting orders wrong." Dean growled and spun his burger around, the meal clearly vegetarian. ""Does that look like a double decker to you?"

Sam checks his. "Mines fine."

"Dammit!"

"Why didn't you check it before you left?"

"I did!"

"Dean, food doesn't just change in its box."

"Well mine did." Dean growled. "Man, first this case, now my food. I'm not sure how much of this I can take."

Sam takes a bite of his burger with a shrug. "Couldn't tell-" He paused, looking confused, before pulling out what was very obviously a cockroach leg from his mouth, his burger quickly dropping from his hand as Dean bursts out laughing.

"See man, that's why I don't eat that crap."

"Where the hell did you get our food from?" Sam asked, spitting out the mouthful of food.

"Usual place."

Sam wiped his mouth. "They've clearly got some new, serious issues then."

"You think?" Dean asked, bringing out his phone. "Well, I ain't going out again, looks like we're ordering in."

"That takes twice as long."

"Then you go get it."

"Hey, you offered in the first place."

"And I went and got-" Dean frowned at his screen. "What the hell?"

"What?"

Dean turned his phone around, everything suddenly in Chinese.

"What did you?"

"Nothing! I was ordering food." Dean slams his phone down on the table and pulls over his laptop. "Son of a bitch!" He quickly shuts it again, his face going red.

"What?"

Dean opens his mouth, closes it, makes a disgusted face and shudders. "There are naked old ladies all over my desktop."

It was Sam's turn to laugh. "Dude, I told not to watch so much porn!"

"I'm more careful than that!"

"Clearly not."

"Must be that damned moon outside." Dean growled. "Damned huge thing making things go haywire. I mean, first, nothing in this case fits, the writing in blood-"

"The cats." Sam added.

"Don't remind me of the cats." Dean groaned. "I'm going to be cleaning baby for weeks."

"Hey, you're not the only one that has to put up with the smell."

"I still want to know how they got in there." Dean growled. "Then there was the radio-" Dean's eyes narrow. "You gotta be kidding me."

Sam raises an eyebrow.

"Gabriel!" Dean shouts.

"Seriously Dean? You can't think that-"

"Anybody ever tell you boys you don't have to shout to get my attention?" Gabriel asked with a raised eyebrow. "Let alone so angrily."

"What is your problem Gabriel?" Dean growled, standing quickly to his feet. "We've got better things to do that deal with your crap pranks all day."

Gabriel stared at Dean, looking a little insulted. "For starters, I've left you two alone for ages, secondly, my pranks are never crap, thirdly, you guys have dealt with my pranks enough to know what I'm like, so I don't like the accusation."

"Well something gotta be bloody behind this." Dean said angrily. "Because shit's been going wrong all day."

Gabriel's eyes scanned the room, and a small smirk reached his lips. "Heard from Y/N recently?"

"She's having a few days off, why?" Sam asked.

His grin widening, Gabriel snapped his fingers, making you and Crowley appear, you were in stitches, Crowley grinning widely.

"Y/N?" Dean asked before it sunk in. "You've doing this?"

"Don't give her all the credit Squirrel." Crowley said, clearly amused. "She's just been providing some ideas."

You were wiping your eyes, trying to get yourself in control, Gabriel grinning too as the boys look murderous.

"Having fun sugar?" Gabriel asked.

"Too much." You laughed. "It took them so long-" Your face was red from laughing as you held your stomach.

"So the case lead-"

"Me."

"And all the stuff that went wrong-"

"Me." Crowley said. "She had to convince me of course."

"Oh yeah, sure." Dean growled. "You've got a lot to answer for-"

"Nope." You shook your head, grinning wildly. "You guys have been nothing but pains lately, had to lighten the mood somehow." You lean up and give Crowley a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Crowley."

"Anytime love."

Gabriel chuckles. "You should invite me next time. You two got a lot to learn."

"Don't encourage them Gabriel." Dean growled. "You two are done for."

"And that's our cue darling." Crowley's arm wrapped around your waist and with a small pop, you both vanished.