EPILOGUE PART ONE:

AN: FOR ALL MY LOVELY READERS, WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT BRING ME HAPPINESS - THIS EXTRA PART IS FOR YOU :)

SIX MONTHS LATER: JUNE

(Eric's Pov)

A smile stretched onto my lips as I stared down at my phone. The article announcing my beautiful wife's pregnancy, was finally out. It stated our large announcement with a great congratulations from all sorts of high-class working celebrities; CEOs and companies.

I couldn't wait to show Lea. I'm sure it would earn a large smile from her.

My heart lifted as I thought back to the precious woman I had the pleasure to call mine. Every second around here was like a fucking dream come true. She was my everything. Well, her and our children. They were simply my world.

Speak of the devil.

I glanced up when hearing the sound of her footsteps growing closer. I could recognize them easily. They were light padding, but with a slight heaviness to them. Only because of her pregnant state, leading to swollen feet.

My eyes landed on the breathtaking sight before me. She was gorgeous in her knee-length, lace, blue dress. A small frown played on her plump lips, along with eyebrows furrowed, making her look adorable. My heart skipped a beat, when I saw her mutter something under her breath, placing a hand against her stomach.

"You just love to make Mama fat," I heard, making amusement spike up inside of me. I suppressed a chuckle, and slipped my phone back into my grey, sweat pockets. I made my way over to her, watching as she stood by the stairs railings, mumbling to herself.

The fact she had really taken a second to talk to the growing baby in her stomach, made me want to cry out in laughter.

She was such an odd Angel.

I stood in-front of her, reaching out to cup her delicate face in my hands. The second she registered my touched, she peered up at me with a dreamy smile.

"Eric," She breathed, sounding happy to see me. I grinned back at her, leaning down to press a soft kiss against her forehead.

"Are you alright, Angel?" I questioned, sliding a hand against her growing stomach. Her lips pulled into a pout.

"Your son or daughter is purposely making me fat." She sighed, sounding annoyed and frustrated. I arched a brow, once again suppressing a smile to break out onto my lips.

"Really? Is that so?" I playfully questioned. She nodded, a pout still etched onto her pink lips. I couldn't hold it in when I saw the serious expression playing on her face. I let a low chuckle escape my lips.

"You're so cute, Angel."

"I'm serious, Eric. I'm so fat." She argued. I playfully rolled my eyes at her, not hesitating as I scooped her into my arms, a small yelp of surprise leaving her lips.

"Put me down! I'll break your arms!" She cried. I stopped her shaking movement, that she was doing in order for me to put her down.

"Stop that, baby." I lowly muttered, watching her with a small frown. She instantly stopped and peered up at me.

"You're beautiful, Angel. Don't tell yourself otherwise, okay?" I sternly said. With a small huff and smile, she nodded.