the beauty makeover

Laura's POV
A/N I do not own any of the people I wish I did any ways I only own the story plot :-) :-)

I woke up in the morning by a alarm clock. yay! school * notice the sarcasm* I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I let the water cascade down my body. after I was done I put a outfit together. I wore a flowery red skirt, a T-shirt with a flower in the middle, a skinny yellow belt and I grabbed my ankle boots. i let my brown hair loose and  I put on my glasses. I didn't really put any makeup on so I grabbed a granola bar and went out the door. I arrived at school then I saw my 3 best friends Dove Cameron, Raini Rodriguez and Rydel lynch. I met them in pre school. Raini a fierce Latina. she love cheetah print clothing and animal. she is 19 and she's awesome! Dove is a glamorous 18 year old fashionista. her mom owns the biggest clothing liner ever and she gets free clothes! she is pretty cool and she's really sassy. Rydel is a hello kitty tutu lover 19 year old. she's amazing like literally amazing! she loves the color pink and she loves music just like me but she has a brother. his name, is Ross Shor lynch. his a total bully. he is mean to me he is rude and he always picks on me. ughhhh! I hate him so much.

Ross's POV

I felt something really cold on my face and I jumped up. it was rydel holding a jug of ice cold water. she giggled and ran away. woooow. now I don't have to take a shower. I got up and put a black leather jacket on, a white v-neck my r5 guitar pick necklace my skinny jeans and yellow converse. I looked into the mirror and I messed up my hair. perfect.  i ate my breakfast and drove my red Ferrari to school. when I got there I saw a familiar looking girl laura marano.

Laura's POV

as I was approaching my friends I felt two strong arms grab my waist from behind. I turned around only to see ross lynch. uh oh.. ''hey nerd.'' he said taunting from behind. ''please stop bothering me please.'' I said almost whispering.''what did you say dork?'' he said very loudly in my ear. ''i-. someone cut me off. ''hey queen ugly what do you think your doing with my boyfriend huh????'' I turned around and I saw Maia Mitchell. the queen bee of the school. ''answer me MORONo.'' she yelled. drrrrrrrring!!!!! phew! saved by the bell! ''this is not over!'' she yelled and she sashyed away and Ross following her like a lost puppy. ''are you OK?'' it was dove. I nodded yes and we went to class.

what did you think review? read? plz? :-) :-) :-) :-)