Ice Rink Date

Laura's POV

Ross walked up to me the next day with rainbow shy. I smiled and pecked him on the cheek. he pouted.

''you missed wauwa,'' he pointed at his lips but I pushed him away laughing.

''so, I wanted to ask you, ya know if you wanted to go on a, on a date with me... I'm sorry if I'm late with this..'' he sheepishly smiled and scratched the back of his neck. I hugged him. he put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck.

''yes I will,'' he smiled.

''I'll see you tonight,'' he winked and I blushed. I went home and squealed into my pillow. I grabbed the phone and called Dove for help. I haven't talked to Dove in Ages. she finally picked up the phone after a few rings.

''hello?.." she answered. I laughed.

''LAURA AHHH! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" I smiled and giggled.

''This is a fashion SOS, I need your awesometastic skills please come over!!" I begged.

''I cant- wait! did you say, Fashion SOS?!! I'll be right over!!" she hung up and I laughed.

_________________________________________________________________

''Ugh, I don't like that one!!" I sighed into my lacy pillow. She groaned.

''I'm sorry you have bad taste in fashion!'' she laughed and I did too. I got up and walked downstairs to get a cup of juice.

''OMG LAURA COME HERE!!!" I ran upstairs and I saw her with an old white box. My mother's old dress. it was the dress she wore to her first date with my dad. she smiled. she held it up to me.

''it looks beautiful on you,'' it was a Grand ball lace dress that was Light blue and white that went up to your knees. the back was a deep V-cut that had a small hidden zipper. She pushed me into the bathroom to wear it. I came out and she gasped. she handed me some ankle strap heels. I put them on and did my makeup. I put my hair down and curled it. I put on a small necklace that had an infinity sign and some silver bracelets. The doorbell rang. I tensed up.

''go, I'll be here waiting..'' she smiled at me. I waled downstairs and opened the door to reveal a blonde looking at his phone. Oh, Typical Ross. He looked up.

''hey laura- woah!..'' he looked me up and down. I blushed.

''you look really woah! yourself too,'' he laughed and popped his collar.

''well its the best I could do.. plus Rydel helped me...'' He smiled sheepishly. I laughed. he was wearing a white dress shirt and a black blazer. He had dress pants and dress shoes. wow. he took this very serious. he took me to a fancy restaurant and it was beautiful. I thought my night was over but it wasn't. He handed me a blindfold and I gave him a confused look.

''put it on I have a surprise,'' I laughed and nodded putting the blindfold on. we drove somewhere and he told me to open the blindfold. when I did we were at a ice rink. I gasped.

''its so beautiful!..'' he smiled. he went to the changing room and changed into some jeans and a shirt helping me up with my skates. I slid back down falling.

''ow.'' I blankly said. he pulled me off the ground, laughing. He held my hands which gave me butterflies.

''just put one step at a time and glide, left to right,'' he held my hands and started skating. I didn't budge. he stopped.

''c'mon laur, you won't get hurt.. I'm here for you,'' I nodded. I held his hand and tried ''gliding'' like he said to do and guess what!!? I WAS DOING IT! I WAS SKATING!

''Laura you're doing awesome!!" he slowly let go of my hand making me fall on the cold hard ice. I shivered. what? my butt was freezing.. I laughed getting up. He rushed over to me.

''oh god! laura are you okay!! I'm such a bad boyfriend!! I'm so so sorry i let go I thought you knew but you didn't.. no! I didn't mean it that wa-'' I cut off Ross by kissing him. He kissed back in perfect sync with mine and I couldn't have felt happier.

''You ramble a lot..'' I mumbled in the kiss. I could feel him smile. we pulled away, looking into each other's eyes.

''why wouldn't I when I'm with you?" I playfully hit him and he playfully rolled his eyes. When I got home after that magnificent night, Dove was waiting for me.

''Spill.'' was all she said. I laughed and told her.

I feel like making memes now -mya