the beach!

Lauras pov

we were finally at the beach! everything felt amazing and the breeze in my air. i loved it! "whatcha doin nerdy?" i heard a stupid voice say. i spun around and saw ross smirking at me. "oh shut it blondie!" i said firing back. "slow down there tiger. im just gonna go surfing unlike you nerdy person is gonna stay here reading some stupid book!" he said. "hey! im reading divergent! (a really good book and the movie came out hola!) and its awesome but you know what ill read later" i said taking off my top revealing my yellow two piece. i saw him staring shockingly. i laughed. then i walked closer and whispered in his ear. "take a picture it lasts longer oh and close your mouth youll catch flies. see ya" and with that i ran away. 

Ross pov

 "take a picture it lasts longer oh and close your mouth youll catch flies. see ya"wHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED. am i dreaming or does laura actually look hot??? wait she was hot in the first place. ross! stop day dreaming about her! ughggh ill just go surfing to keep my mind off of her.

Lauras pov

i decided to go swimming a little. when i got into the water i started floating. then my stomach started twisting. i think i got a cramp. oh no! i started to drown. then it was all black....

ross pov

while i was swimming back to the beach i saw a oddly familiar body then i looked to see. when i swam up to the body. it was laura!!!!! i started freaking out!! i quickly swam her up to the beach, carried her bridal style and layed her down on the sand. its gonna be all my fault if she doesnt make it!!! im the one who told her to go and get off her butt. i everyone came rushing too me and i started performing mouth to mouth cpr. suddenly she started coughing and she got up. "you-you s-saved m-me..." she said looking at me. "t-thank you and im s-so so sorry ros t-thankyou so much." she said weakly smiling. then she did something i never thought she would do. she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me. i hugged back. it felt different from the other people i hugged. a good different. we pulled away and looked at eachother. her eyes were beautiful.... "ahem ross?" said my sister rydel. "not to ruin your moment but theres a kareoke place next to the beach u guys wanna go?" she said. me and laura both said sure at the same time. then we both laughed.

so what did ya guys think??? review?? vote?? remember every vote counts and U GUYS ARE WORTH MELTING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo -mya :)))