chapter 6 the makeover

Laura's POV

I looked at dove as she smirked evily. uh...oh.... it was 12:00 so we decided to go to sleep.

                ------★------★------★--------★-------

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I groaned then something really cold splashed on my face. I'm guessing it was water duhhh! I looked up to see Raini giggling. ughhhh so....cold!! ''finally your up. time for the makeover mission to begin!'' she said. ''what ''makeover mission'' are you talking about?!'' I said confused out of my mind. ''OK fine we'll give you a makeover to make you prettier even though your already beautiful!'' rydel said. I widened my eyes. ''no way hosey!'' I said. ''but you said last night you wished you were prettier. well wish come true!'' dove said happy. I was confused. ''how are you even going to get the stuff! its not like you just put your hand on your purse, pull it back put then Ba-bam clothes!!!'' I said. dove put her hand in her purse and pulled out makeup, shoes and clothes. everybody looked at her like she was a robot. ''what?! am I the only one who brings clothes just incase there's a fashion emergency?!''she said. everyone nodded yes. ''at least I'm ready for a emergency now let's get you ready!

Ross's POV

I woke up groaning! yay another day of stupid school! * notice the sarcasm* uhhh I hate it! I changed onto a blue Hollister t-shirt, a white leather jacket, a pink hot belt and my favorite hot pink sneakers. I kept my hair messy and I slid on my R5 guitar pick necklace and I was out the door with riker, rocky, ryland and Ratliff. I wasn't gonna wait for the girls so we just left with my car.

Dove's POV (finally hahah lol)

we were finally done with Laura. she looked amazing well thanks to the girls and I. we waxed her underarms and legs and hands then we popped some zits and plucked her eyebrows. we did her makeup and gave her her clothes and shoes and let her Change in the bathroom. when she came out she looked stunning.

Laura's POV

wow 1 hour really payed off! I wore a maroon leather jacket with a black and white tripped chic top. I wore some black skinny jeans and black wedges. my makeup was kinda light. I wore some eye shadow red hot lipstick and mascara. I dyed the end of my tips so they would have amber highlights. I curled my hair and kept it loose. I put on a simple necklace that had a star and some black rose earnings and I was ready. I came out of the washroom and dove came up to me, ''am I awesome? yup and am I a miracle worker? pretty much!'' she said proudly. I laughed and the others got ready and we were ready for school. I just hope people don't think I'm ugly or they bully me now. I hope I just hope. I came into school and everybody stopped....... uh oh...

Cliffy :-) :-) :-) hahah anyways xoxo -mya yay!!!!