back to reality kiss

Ross's POV

when we got home I flopped onto my bed and sighed. do I like laura?.. maybe... no! yes... I don't know im- I'm confused grrr! the real question is does she like me??? oh no what if she like someone else?? what am. gonna do I can't bear to see her with someone else!! it'll break my heart and now that she's got that makeover she's a boy magnet! she's mine and only mine!! wait what am I saying! I'm lovesick! ahhhhh! I got up and took a guitar and started strumming it. should I tell her I like her?? yeah maybe I should! ''Ross?'' said laura. I looked towards the door and saw laura standing here.

Laura's POV

I was walking to the washroom when I saw Ross strumming his guitar. I decided to go talk to him. ''Ross?'' I said. he looked up. ''yeah laur?'' he said. I smiled at his nickname. I walked over and sat on his bed.''listen laura I need to tell you something...'' I looked over to him. he sighed. ''I-i like you and I mean a lot. I've liked you ever since I saw you and I wanted to know if you feel the same way.. if you don't its ok.. I just don't want you to end up with a guy that treats you badly and hurts you..'' he said. I looked at him. Ross lynch likes me? he likes me? me, as in laura Marano.. the one that he bullied.. I can't believe it HE LIKES ME!!!

Ross's POV

she was sitting there. she wasn't moving or breathing or doing anything.. she doesn't like me I know she doesn't but I just have to do this. I grabbed her face and kissed her gently. she wasn't kissing back so I was gonna give up but then she kissed back!! she kissed back!!! our lips moved in perfect sync. ''so do you like me?'' I mumbled while kissing her. ''yes I do'' she said back. I smiled and then we ran out of air. we looked at each other. ''so miss. marano would you like to go on a date with me?'' I said. ''of course I would want to Mr. lynch'' she said giggling. I pulled her into a hug. '' and you said you wouldn't get together!'' we jumped apart only to see Rocky. ''man, its like I can see the future bro! I knew you would get together!'' he said proud. I folded my arms over my chest.''you know what you can't see... that I'm gonna kill you!!!!" I said running after him all around the house. I don't care I have my laura now.

I updated updated yay, -mya