chapter 7 flirting?

Laura's POV

when we finally got to school everyone stopped and eyed me. I was scared on what was gonna happen then... I heard a few wolf whistles from the boys and there were other girls who gave me death glares but dove, rydel and Raini kept my back. I owe it all to them. i went to my locker as I normally do then i felt a tap on ,y shoulder.

Ross's POV

I made it to school and I started getting my stuff inside my locker then the hallway stopped and looked at the door. I spun around and saw a really cute, pretty and hot girl. she looked oddly familiar and she was surrounded by dove, Raini and rydel wait.... what!?!??!? what are they doing with they doing with the cute girl. I heard a few wolf whistles and my blood started to boil. I clenched my teeth and made fists. theres nooo way those idiots are gonna get her before I do. she was taking books out of her locker. this, was the perfect time. I walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. she turned around and rolled her eyes. what the heck okay... this chick is not normal. I tried flirting. "'sup hot stuff? I'm Ross, Ross Shor lynch what's your name?'' I said with my signature smirk. she came closer to me and said.... Laura, Laura Marano.'' oh god... I stood there frozen.

Laura's POV

I can't believe ross was flirting... with me! woow. after I told him my name I turned around and saw him frozen wow just wow. I walked to get to first period.

hey guys plz follow and read @totaldivas1014 's story's she's awesome :-) :-) :-) :-) and also Lizmely_raura too thanks :-) :-)