chapter 9 u wanna come?

Laura's POV

at the end of the day I met Ross by his car and it was like the 10th time he winked at me. I rolled my eyes. fresh it was soooo hot today. we drove in silence the he stopped the silence. ''hey me and my family...'' I cut him off by correcting him. ''my family and I'' I said telling him the proper way. ''whatever.. we're gonna..'' I cut him off again. ''going too'' I said correcting him. he looked really pissed then he rolled his eyes. I laughed. ''continue..'' i said. '' my family and I are GOING TO the beach later. you wanna-''  I was going to correct him but then he spoke up. ''yeah yeah yeah! want to I know I'm not stupid and I don't care about grammar! do you see me caring about grammar in English class?'' he said. I giggled and he laughed too. ''anyways do you want to come or not ms marano?'' he said smiling. huh that's weird he wasn't smirking or making flirty comments... should I go. ''um can I bring Dove and Raini and Vanessa?'' I said. ''their already coming. Rydel invited them...so you want to come or no'' he said. ''sure I'd love to come.'' I said. he smiled and drove to his house. Once we were done with the project dove,Raini and vanessa arrived and we all went to dellys room to get dressed. ''oh gogurt!! I forgot my swimwear and my clothes!!'' I said. dove handed me clothes. ''I brought extra!'' she said happily. ''um do you have a one piece I don't like two piece swimwear..'' I said. ''uhhgh laura. I don't care! its gonna look hot now go change!!'' Raini said. I went and changed and came out. all the girls were changed too. I was wearing a yellow two piece and ontop of that red shorts and a dark blue and light blue flowy tank top. I put my hair in a fishtail braid and we were ready to go.

Ross's POV

i was getting ready to go to the beach. I took my favorite pair of yellow sunglasses and I but on my hot pink swim trunks. I took a white maroonish tank top. when I came downstairs I saw laura and she looked really cute. everyone went out the door and got in the car and we drove to the beach. I cranked up the radio and we all started singing along.

Bold=Ross, normal=Laura, bold and italic= everyone and italic= riker

Maybe its the way she walked straight into my heart and starlit

through the doors and past the guards just like he already owned it

I say can you give it back to me she said never in your wildest dreams

and we danced all night to the best song everwe knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I wont forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever k think it went oh oh oh I think it went yeah yeah yeah I think it goes ooh

after singing to 1D we finally came to the beach :-) :-)

I'm sorry it was short

(1) I do not own 1Ds best song ever but ik its the best song ever woo! that's AMAZAYN AND EXTRODINHARRY hahha xox mya :-) :-)