chapter 2

Laura's POV

me and dove went to our first class. I took a seat then there was a knock at the door. it was Ross and he was late obviously again.''take a seat next to miss marano please.'' said the teacher. oh great he's gonna sit next to me why?! gosh! he said nothing and sat next to me. while I was taking notes he kept poking me with a pencil. ''what?!'' I yell/whispered. ''here.'' he said giving me a piece of paper. I opened it and it read:

Dear laura,

your really pretty so I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me. I know I bullied you but it was because I liked you I'm really really srry and I hope you accept. please meet me by the doors outside and I'll pick u up :) :* oh and I broke up with Maia so yeah....

                                                                       xoxox Ross lynch

I looked at him suspiciously and he just smiled then winked at me. I looked down and blushed madly. should I go and meet him or should I not. I decided to text the girls about this.

yaylaurific: what do I do I got a note from Blondie saying he's sryy for bulling and he wanted to go out with me! no joke!! :0

doveygirl: what! I knew he liked u! I mean sometimes someone bullies someone because they like them! ;) RAURA'S HAPPENING!!!

Rainixo: what the heck! I think you shouldnt go. it could be a joke! u could get humiliated for life but dove does make a good point....

hellokittytutuRydel: I think u should go. he could have MAJOR feelings about u. follow your heart. :> :* ;()

I looked at all the messages maybe I should go. I'll go! At the end of the day I was walking to where Ross said he'll be. I got there and I tripped on a string under the doorway and a bunch of warm liquid poured on me. everyone started laughing. ''you should have saw your face! hahahahahah!'' a tried to hold back the tears. I knew it would never happened. I was so stupid. then Maia came out. ''hahahah you actually thought Rossy would go out with you and break up with me oh your so stupid!'' she said. Ross was standing there. I ran out and I started walking home. when I got home I called the girls over.

Ross's POV

I felt so bad. I never should have done that. what why am I thinking this ahh! I'm so confused I went home thinking about her. when I got home a flopped onto my bed and fell into a deep sleep about a certain brunette.

Did u guys like it? review read and follow plz :* :) :) :P : D