chaptrer 4 truth or dare

Laura's POV

me, dove, Raini and rydel were having the time of our lives but then the boys came. they started squirting each other with water guns until we yelled at them. they got scared and left. talk about chickens hahah!

Ross's POV

Me and the boys decided to make this might horrible for the girls especially laura! after water guns didn't work, we decided to do music. we cranked up the stereo to full and put rock music on! it was awesome!! then the girls came stomping down. ''STOP THE MUSIC OR ELSE ILL TELL MOM YOU SABOTAGED OUR SLEEPOVER AND SHELL TAKE YOUR PHONES OR GROUND YOU FROM PARTIES OR ELECTRONICS!!!!!!!!!" rydel said yelling. ''OK, OK'' I said back. whatever. ''let's all play something together that's fun and easy'' laura said butting in. I was gonna say something back but the others replied before me saying sure. man I need to think of comebacks quicker! ''let's play truth or dare!'' ruler suggested. ''no no no no please let's play something else!'' laura almost said screaming. then she awkwardly smiled. I smirked. ''yeah guys let's play that come on it'll be fun! right laura?'' I said. I honestly didn't like this game but anything to make laura mad! hahah! this is gonna be fun. Laura shot me a death glare. the others said yes and we started playing. it was finally Laura's turn.

Laura's POV

Ross the idiot lynch heard that I hated truth or dare. ighhh stupid mouth. maybe it isn't bad. I mean I hate this game cause it makes you say truths and dares! book! then it was my turn. ''truth or dare laura?'' said ruler. ''umm.....ahh t-t-truth...'' I said stuttering my butt off. ''OK.... do you like Ross?'' he said smirking. my eyes got wide and so did his. I blushed madly. this is what I hate about my emotions blushing. ''HECK NO!!'' I said yelling. everybody looked scared. I nervously chuckled and slumped into the beanbag. I looked to Ross who was smirking. I rolled my eyes.

Ross's POV

wow! the girl with the voice of a mouse yelled. huh cool. ''your turn Ross. OK truth or dare.'' Raini said. I said dare without thinking. she smirked. uh oh.... ''I dare you to kiss laura marano. right now this moment in front of all of us. no take backs.'' she said still smirking. I looked over to laura who looked like she was going to kill her best friend. this will not be good. we got closer and closer then.....

please review read and follow comment too if u have any ideas :-) :-) :-). thanks bye xoxo mya also
I will update soon and plzz read @Lizmely_raura stories they are fan and you'll make me happy also read @Shannipoo stories :-) :-) :-) :-)