chapter 5 friends?

Laura's POV

we were getting closer and closer then our lips touched. it was beautiful. a millions sparks flew through my body. it was just amazing and our lips moved in perfect sync. I didn't want to pull away. then I knew I had to so I pulled away. me and Ross were staring at each other then rydel coughed and I excused myself.

Ross's POV

we kissed and... of was good like really good! magical even. A/N line from Austin and ally hahah she pulled away and I looked at her. rydel awkwardly coughed. laura looked at rydel then excused herself. when she left riker looked at me. ''WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT YOU IDIOT YOU KISSED HER!!!!!'' said riker yelling. I looked at him with a puzzled face. ''it was a dare dude calm down ad why are you mad anyways its not that you like her!'' I said back. he looked at me. ''I do like her!!'' he said. I looked shocked. ''what the hell! your freaking 21! she's 18! that doesn't work!'' I said. he rolled his eyes but the thing that we didn't know that laura was watching.

Laura's POV

I was going to the washroom when I kinda overheard rikers and

ross's conversation. He likes me!??!?? i was gonna ignore it because it could have been a joke but my stupid mouth had a mind of its own. ''y-you like me??'' I said stuttering. everyone looked at me. ''um laura can I talk to you alone for a second please?'' said riker. I nodded. when we got to the room it was awkward but then he started talking. ''look laura I'm sorry but yeah I do like you. I've liked you ever since delly met you.'' he said looking to my eyes. ''i-i don't know riker I mean Ross is right there's age difference and I don't think I'm ready to have a boyfriend yet I'm sorry can we be friends?'' I said sadly. he looked at me and smiled. ''sure I'd love that!'' he still said smiling. I smiled back. we laughed and we went back into the living room. it was REALLY awkward. dove spoke up. ''um let's go to rydels room girls c'mon. we walked upstairs and I told them what happened. we laughed then I sighed.'' how could he have liked me. look at me I'm ugly. I wish I was more prettier'' I sad looking at my self at the mirror. dove looked at me and smiled. ''your wish has come true......