um... of course..

Laura's POV

we were inches apart and then someone tapped me on the shoulder. it was rocky. ''um.. sorry to ruin your cute moment but u guys wanna play truth or dare?'' he said. ''uhm of course c'mon'' I said and we all settled down. ''OK so-'' Rydel started but someone cut her off. ''hey guys!'' I looked up to see Nessa! everyone said hi back. ''hey Vanessa we were about to start truth or dare you wanna play or something...'' said Riker. she nodded yes and sat down. ''OK as I was saying hmmm.. Riker truth or dare?'' said Rydel. he thought for a moment. ''truth'' he finally said. Rydel smirked. this is gonna be good. ''is of true you like.. Vanessa?'' she said. I looked over to Nessa who blushed madly. Riker was also blushing. ''uhm.. I.. umm..-'' he started stuttering. ''just give us the answer already!!!'' Ross said yelling. Riker rolled his eyes and looked over to Nessa. ''uh yes im not gonna lie ness. I do really like you and its OK if you don't like me b-'' Riker got cut off by Vanessa kissing him. aww they looked so cute! ''ahem!'' said ryland. ''I said ahem!!'' said ryland again. they pulled away and looked at him. ryland held his hands up in defense. ''so will you be my girl friend?'' said Riker. Vanessa nodded yes and they were really happy. aww so cute! ''OK Rydel truth or dare?'' I said hoping she'd pick dare. she said dare and I laughed evil in my head. ''I dare you to kiss Ellington on the lips'' I said. she looked at me like she was going to kill me. Ross chuckled.

Ross's POV

this was so funny! Rydel and ell was getting close then hey kissed. it wasn't just a kiss they were making out too... they pulled away FINALLY! and smiled at each other. rocky frowned. ''now everybody's a couple except for me!!!'' rocky said throwing his hands up. ''um me and laura arent..'' I said confused. he looked at me. ''you guys are eventually gonna get together I mean whenever laura kisses you on the cheek you turn redder than a tomato!'' he said. we both blushed madly. ''n-no pshhhh... what?!?'' said laura. ''g-gotta go..'' I said running to the car. the other got in and we all drove home. I can't believe rocky did that! wow.. its gonna be awkward now..

sorry if its short :-(  I have no time and there's something big hats gonna happen in this so yea.. I need to keep it secret... xoxo -mya