Lifes a journey

This is a fanfiction about the one and only robsten and how they meet and the journey they have to go on. This is a book to show you that life isnt all  fun and games. PS this is my first ever book so please tell me all the changes i could make thanks. :)

Chapter1; (Kristens pov)  It's my first day at work and am on my way to the twilight set am playing Bella the main character. When I arrived on set half of the cast was already there the frist person to approch me was ashley who is paying alice, Then there was kellen who was really buff and nice and is playing emmett.

After i was introduced to to the rest of the cast Catherine Hardwicke came in and called us to makeup. Once we were all done we went to the cafetria to get lunch and thats when i saw him, He was beautiful and had goofy hair and amazing cheek bones, He was standing in the corner. He started to walk over to me and Ashley he came and stopped right in front of us "hello there am Robert Pattinson am playing edward" he had a beautiful brittish accent and was holding his hand out for me to shake "hello am k-kristen Stewart am playing bella" i sturred like an idiot while shaking his hand. "And am Ashley am playing alice" and thats when i realised we had been staring into eachothers eyes the whole time. We set talking all over lunch with the rest of the cast until Catherine called us to shoot the first scene. After we were done for the night we all went to the pub to relax."So how did you find the frist day?" rob asked "em.. it was okay nothing different" i replied we set for awhile making small talk as to be honest it was kinds hard to talk to rob.

After we all left the pub me,Ashley and Niki went back to my place for few more drinks. "so Kristen rob seemed to like you" Ashley said while Niki was in the kitchen making food, "really?" i asked suprised "omg kris did you not notice the way he was looking at you!" she yelled while bouncing up and down on the sofa. " not really he probaly was trying to figure me out, I dont really think he likes me" i wasnt lieing i really thought he didnt like me , " oh come on he looked like he liked you abit to much" ash replied with a wink.

I didnt have time to reply as Niki walked in with bacon and eggs that smelled amazing, The rest of the night we taked about past realtionships escpically my ex micheal. " Thank you Niki that was amazing" I said while cleaning uo the mess we had made, After I had finished cleaning we all went upstairs to sleep and get ready for the moring a head.

Thanks to anyone who reads this please let me know what i thought :)