Happily Ever After

Chapter 14: ( Kristens pov) Its been one year since Faye has been born and today me and Rob are getting married.

Am standing in front of the mirror in my wedding dress its simple and plan and also beautiful " mummy" mummy!" I hear my baby shout, I turn round and see her running to me in her flower girl dress " oh ! babyyou look beautiful" I say nearly crying at how cute she looks " wow! mummy your so pretty" Faye says covering her mouth with her dimple hands. Faye has long curly brown hair like mine and blue eyes like Rob, Shes a mix of both of us. Then I remember I havn't answered her back " thank you baby" I say picking her up and kissing her cheek wich makes her giggle and it makes me smile.

" Am going to be sick" I said walking up and down my bedroom " Kris! listen its just nerves your dads coming so when I wlak count to five then follow okay?" Ash asks and all I could do was nod but the sickness wasnt all to do with nerves I had a surprise for everyone including rob at the reception." Ready Kristen?" my dad asked while holding his arm out, I took a deep breath the answered " yea" I said while putting my arm through his. When we got to the the wedding march started and I knew it was time. The doors opened and we started walking theres was hundreds of people here but I couldnt concentrate on them all I was looking at was Rob the whole way down the aisle my eyes were locked with his it was like every worry and person disappeared. We finally got to the bottom of the aisle and my dad kissed my hand then placed it in Robs, " I love you" Rob said as we turned to face eachother " I love you to" I replied with so much love in my voice.

" I do" Rob said as our vowa came to an end " I now pronoucne you husband and wife you may kiss the bride" the priest said, Rob looked at me and pulled me towards him and when our lips meet all thoughts went out of my head and the only thing I could think about was Rob, He slid his tounge in my mouth and I wrapped my fingers in his hair and just then the crowd erupted into appluse and stood up reminding me we werent alone, Thia caused me to blush "I'd like to annouce you Mr and Mrs Pattinson" The priest said while Rob took my hand and walked down the aisle and again the crowd went wild. " I love you so much" Rob said when we got in the car wedding car which was taking us to the reception which was in the meadow " I love you to" I replied smiling then kissed him the whole way there.

" Mummy and Daddy" we heard Faye scream as we walked onto the meadow which was light dimly with candles, " Hi baby" I say to Faye " its time for you two to dance" faye said pulling my arm we walked into the middle of the meadow as our song came on Christina Perri a thousand years and Rob grabbed my arm and spun me around which made me laugh and I heard the crowd go "aw!" we swayed to the music wrapped up in our own littl world, Put something pulling on my dress made me look down " mummy can I join" my baby asked " of course angel" Rob answered lifting her up and all I could hear was the click of our guest cameras captering our little familys moment.

When it was time for the speachs it was Rob then I had my surprise " I knew I wanted to marry Kristen from the first day I saw her and am glad to say three years later shes my wife I promise I will always love her so heres to forever and my beautiful wife" when Rob finished his speach the crowd all clapped and I realised I was crying. It is my turn to give my surprise I hit my glass with my spoon " okay I have a surprise for all of you including Rob I want you to hit play" just then Rob hit the botton and the words am pregnant! came up on the screen and everyone cheered and gasped I looked at Rob and he was looking at me " were going to have a baby" Rob said " yes our family is growing" I said smiling and Rob stood up and spun me around in the air and again the crowd cheered and one by one the came up to hug us. The night continued until it was time for me and Rob to go on our surprise honeymoon, Faye was going to stay with Ash, Jackson and there son Noah while me and Rob were away and of course we would miss Faye but the break would be nice.

" Are we near there" I complianed but Rob just laughed " nope" he said " were are we going we have been on the palne for 4 hours?" I asked,Rob was just like Edward wont tell me were we are going "nice try am not telling you were we are going" he said turning round to kiss me. I put my head on Robs sholder and found I was really tired and felt sleep soon take over me.

I woke up to Rob gently shaking me " wake up baby we are here" I hear him say, I slowly open my eyes to see him looking down at me with so much love and passion in his eyes. " Hi" was all I could say I was still to sleepy " hi you need to put your belt on we are landing " Rob laughed and I dis what he said " how long was I sleeping" I aksed Rob when I was in my seat " about 4 hours" he answered pulling me to him " wow that long" I said in shock and Rob laughed " yes love you must of been tired" Rob said while kissing my head. The plane started to land and I grabbed Robs hand waiting for th bumpy landing.

When we landed Rob got our bags and we were safely took to the car away from the fucking papz. " were are we?" I asked as we got in the car " Paris" Rob said smiling " Paris" I shouted ecxited " I thought it would be perfect as its the city of love" he said grabbing my hand " its perfect" I said kissing him.

We have just pulled up to a lovely beach house " wow!" was all I could say as I got out of the car. I was walking up the sandy path way when Rob suddenly comes up behind and lifts me up bridal style " Rob!" I laugh " is this really necessary?" I ask looking into is sparkling blue eyes " for you everythings necessary" Rob says walking into the house, Once am on my feet again I have time to look around at the beautiful house its all whites and red and big open windows, I turn to Rob in shock theres no words to how beautiful it is " I know right" Rob says as if reading my mind " yea" I breath in return. Rob slowly walked over to me whe he got to me he pills me to him and starts kissing me passionately and any train of thought went right out of my mind soon Rob as me in his arms carrying me to the bedroom. He drops me on the bed breaking the kiss for air, We both laughed but soon we were back in a heated kisss and that the first night of being together as husband and wife.

Over the past two weeks me and Rob have been in heave. For the first week of our honeymoon we only got out of bed for food or to use the bathroom we simply couldnt take our hands of eachother, And on the second week we went to the Eiffel tower, had romantic meals and in joyed the break and stayed in eachothers arms. But today its tim to go back to reality " Kris love are you almost packed?!" Rob asked as I just finished packing the last of Fayes presents " yea am ready" I say pulling the case of th bed " here give me that" Rob says I turned and theres my husband standing by the door looking like a greek God, " Here" I say holding the case out, He walks over and takes the case while smiling the crooked smie I love " I dont wanna go" I complianed " neither do I but we have a daughter who misses us very much" Rob says while taking my hand " yea your right I cant wait to see my baby" I said very ecxited, Rob laughed " neither can I love and another thing when we get back we can find out the sex of our baby" Rob says while we are locking up the beach house " yea lets go" I say pulling my husband to the car. It feels good to be Robs wife.

We have been back one week and I couldnt be happier, We just found out we are having a baby boy and we are naming him Mason Faye is so ecxited to be a big sister. We are sitting on the sofa with Faye between me and Rob looking at the sonogram of Mason, I look at my amzing husband and realise how lucky I am and my beautiful daughter who is so precious and my baby boy who is yet to come into the world but I know when he does he will be so loved. I look at my growing family and realise were going to have our happily ever after in the end.

                                                                                        THE END

THANK YO SO SO MUCH DO EVERYONE WHO AS READ THIS I CANT BELIVE MY FIRST BOOK IS DONE I HAVE LOVED WRITING  THIS AND ITS SAD ITS OVER BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT IT MEANS ALOT:)

SO THIS IS THE END BUT IT WOULD MEAN ALOT IF YOU COULD READ MY OTHER BOOKS WICH I WIL START TO RIGHT VERY SOON AS I PROMISED THEY WOULD BE UP AFTER THIS BOOK!

ALSO A BIG THANK YOU TO MISSPUPPY ON WATTPAD FOR ALL YOU COMMENTS AND SUPPORT :)

Hayleyx