worry

Chapter 8: ( Robs pov) kristen is now 6 months pregnant and we couldnt be happier, We have all ready started to decorate the babys room with brown, creams and whites as we have chosen not to find out the sex of the baby.

I was upstairs painting the baby's room with Kellan and Jackson while Ash and Kris were cooking when I heard Kris shout "oh!" then Ash " Kris! Kris! whats wrong?" she asked and at that moment me Kellan and Jackson all dropped our brush and ran downstairs, When we got downstairs we went into the kitchen were Kris was bent over with Ash trying to help her " whats wrong?!" I shouted panicked, I went over to Kristen who meet my gaze and started crying " I-I think theres something wrong with the baby" she cried and I wrapped my arms around her " come on we got to get her to the hospital" Kellan said with worry wich we all were feeling.

When we got to the hospital they brought us stright to the room and took a whole lot of different test and the whole time you could see the worry on everybody's face. After two hours of waiting for the test results when the doctor finally came back with them " Good news Miss Stewart your baby is fine you just had high blood pressure but it wasn't that dangerous so I am going to put you on these tablets for the rest of the week and after that everything should be back to normally" the Dr says while handing Kris the tablet's " Thank you" we all side and left thats when you could see everybody relax, And right then I realised that I was so close to losing my baby.

When we got home Kristen went to the sofa whie me Ash , Kellan and Jackson went to the kitchen " That was scary I thought Kris was dieing or something" Ash said while helping herself to a glass of orange juice, " I know me too" Jackson said back but I couldnt think and seeing Kris in pain or so upset it hurt to much, " Rob are you all right?" Kellan asked making me lose my train of thought " oh yea just abit shocked I guess" I answered back trying to smile " Kris is going to be fine she's strong you know" Ash said patting my arm " She's right you know am going to be fine" I heard Kris say and I turned around and there Kristen was standing in the door way smiling " see I told you am always right" Ash said we all laughed at her and Kris came to stand beside me " are you okay?" I couldn't help but being worried about her " am fine really the wounders of being pregnant" she answered smiling I smiled back and kissed her I was just so happy she was okay and the baby too.

Ash, Jackson and Kellan all went home at 10pm and me and Kris were cuddling on the sofa " ready to go to bed?" K ris asked yawning " yea" I answered, We headed up the stairs when I had an idea " Kris I have something I want to show you" I told her when she had he pj's on " okay what is it?" she asked suspicous " follow me " I told her while taking her hand I pulled he rinto the babys room which she hasn't seen yet, " What do you think?" I asked smiling " wow rob its beautiful " she said crying " whats wrong?" I asked worried " stupid fucking harmones" she answered which made me laugh I walked over to Kris and she kissed me. We spent 10 mins looking around the baby's room the went back into our room and cuddled into eachpther and read our baby a story like we do evrynight and it was nice to feel and see my family here in such a happy place.

( Kristens pov) Rob had just finished reading our baby its book and we turned the lights off to sleep but I couldnt sleep all I could think about wa my pregancy and how its been so different to what I had expected theres alot of harmones and morning sickness and the scar we had earlier to night but I couldnt stop thinking about what had happened tonight even though everything is fine.

I just keep what if I had lost the baby or what if there was somthing wrong but the doctors missed it I just kept thinking what if?. I turned and saw Robs peaceful looking face and it wept the worry right out of my mind and son after I fell a sleep and dreamed about me, Rob and our perfect little baby as one happy family.

sorry I didnt update yesturday I was busy and very tired as my exams just finished, but again thank you to everyone who reads:)

Hayleyx