Rekindling

Chapter 6: ( Kristens pov)  

Ever since I told Rob I was pregnant things have been werid between us and everyone was starting to notice. Ash had suggested I stay with her for the rest of the week but I thought I should go home, After giving Rob a night of spae but things have been worse maybe I gave him to much time to think and he is going to leave me but just cant tell me.

After another day of filming New Moon I went home like always and thought I should makw diner as me and Rob need to talk, As I got the dishes out of the cupboard Rob came in and went stright upstairs like always.After diner was done I called Rob, he came down and was about o take his diner back upstairs but I knew we need to talk " Rob we need to talk" I said while putting my plate on the table " yea we do" Rob answered sounding upset " Rob I know me being pregnant is a shock and it was a shock for me to but I need to know if your happy but before you say anything its okay if you dont love me anymore and if you want to leave I wil.." but I couldnt finish as Robs hands were over my mouth, " Kris dont be stupid of course am happy and I do love you more than anything and I know this is a shock for you to but we can make this work I've only been acting werid as have been disgusted with the way I acted" Rob finished and removed his hand " you still love me?" I asked crying, Rob wiped away my tears and hugged me " of course I do" he answered and I was so happy to know that what ever happens Rob will always love me.

After dinner we sat on the sofa " so hows Ash's wedding coming along?" Rob asked laughing "oh she's finished planning but now wasnt to plan our baby shower but am not letting her " I said laughing " why arent you going to let her plan it?" he asked " I dont know I guess having a baby shower makes it real and I dont want to think about woek and what am I going to do " I said looking down at my hands but Robs answer shocked me "have your shower and if one of us needs to stay at home I will but we will make this work" he answered kissing me. " well I kinda dont want a shower but I know we can make this work one day at a time" I answered kissing Rob back.

The next day me and Rob walked onto set hand in hand for the first in weeks " Rob,Kris!" Ash screamed while running to us with Niki, Kellan and Jackson following her " Hey Ash" I said back " have you guys sorted things out?" Ash asked abit to interested but I had to laugh at her enthusiasm " yes we have" I answered trying to stop laughing " Ah! am soooo happy for yous" Ash said and touched my stomach " Hello little one am aunt Ash am the best anut you will have" She said " and the craziest" I added everyone laughed " congrats you guys" Kellen said pushing Rob on the sholder and hugging me. " Thanks Kellan"cRob said punching him back, Niki came over and hugged us and so did Jackson then we started another day filming.

At the end of the day we all went to the pub, When the boys were getting drinks me , Ash and Niki sat down " so Kris please,please let me plan your shower" Ash begged " nope Ash I dont want one" I said really happy I finally told her no " oh come on Kris everyone wants one" Ash complianed and just then the boys came back " Whats Ash complaining about know" Kellan said laughing while Ash stuck her tongue out at him, " she wants to plan me a baby shower but I wont let her" I answered smiling " oh you will have one" Ash threatened " well you cant have one with the mother of the baby and I wont show you so good luck" I said and everyone laughed.

After a few drinks in the pub me and Rob went home as my back was killing me from being on my feet all day. When we got home we went stright up to bed so we would be ready for tomorrows day of filming.