Work

Chapter 13: ( Kristenspov) Its been 1 month since Faye has been born and today me and Rob are going back too work.

" Rob have you got Faye ready and her bag we need to go?!" I shout from upstairs " yes love she's all ready in her pram and her bags are packed!" he shouted back. I was on my way downstairs when I saw Rob and Faye having a daddy and daughter moment " how did I get so lucky" I thought to myself.

When we arrived on set everyone wanted to see Faye, So I handed her to Ash and it was like a game of pass the baby. Right now am in my trailer feeding Faye when theres a knock on the door " come in!" I shout but not to loud I didnt want to scare Faye " hey Kris" Ash said as she walked in " hey Ash" I replied " how's Faye?" she asked " she is amazing" I said smiling " I need your advise" Ash said seeming nervous " what is it?" I asked worried " am pregnant" she blurted out and I just started at her in shock " omg! Ash am so happy for you" I screamed while burping Faye, " Thanks" was all Ash said and I knew something was wrong " whats wrong?" I asked, Ash took a deep breath and looked down " what if am not a good mum? what am I going to do about work?, am just scared what if.." but I didnt let her finish " Ash listen your going to be a fucking awesome mum your an amazing anut to Faye and as for work you and Jackson will figure taht out just like me and Rob and stop with the what if's" I say handing her Faye " yea your right" Ash replied playing with Faye " of course! am right!" I say laughing while picking up my babys toys.

After my talk with Ash we had to go back to shooting, But after lunch me and Ash headed back to my trailer with a sleeping Faye to start planning mine and Robs wedding.

The day was coming to an end and right now Rob is trying to calm down a crying Faye she has been crancky ever since she was woken up from her nap " shh shh baby" Rob said and finally afer an hour Faye finally stopped crying " finally" I said laughing and thw whole cast laughed as well.

We finally got home after a lond and tiring day at work. I put Faye on her play mat and me and Rob went into the kitchen to make dinner " what do you want for dinner baby?2 Rob asked " well I was thinking I could cook for me and you tonight when Faye's asleep we havn't had alone time since she was born" I answer " that sounds perfect" Rob says the he comes over and pulls me to him and kisses me so passionately, The kiss is starting to get heated Rob run's his hand under my shirt so his fingertips are scimming my breast but just then Faye start's crying and we both laugh. We walk into the living room were Faye was laying on her play mat crying looking at her toy she cant reach " here baby" I say handing her the toy and she immediately stops crying, I sat back on the sofa looking at my beautiful baby girl and I look over to Rob were our eyes lock and right there like millions of times everything seems perfect.

After spending the rest of the day playing with Faye and Rob it was time for Fayes bed, Rob put her to bed while I started making the dinner " whats for dinner honey" Rob asked putting his hands around my waist " lasagne and salad does that sound good?" I asked turning around to plant a kiss on his lips " sounds amazing baby" Rob said kissing me back but again it got heated and the dinner was soon forgot about and for the first time in months me and Rob finally made love and after even though I was exhausted from my first day at work with a baby I couldnt be happier as it doesnt matter how hard are tiring life will be I will alway have Rob and Faye and thats what makes it perfect.

I cant believe my first ever book is coming to an end the last chapter will come tomorrow but plz vote and comment also the last chapter I will try and make it longer :)

Hayleyx