Feelings

chapter 3: I got up the moring after the dinner I held for the cast to the sound of my alarm, I was meeting Rob for breakfast. After i got changed and was ready to go I locked up and went to meet Rob at a nearby cafe, I was hoping he was all ready there I hate being first, And he was he was in his car waiting for me. As I pulled up beside him he smiled and I smild back, We got out of our cars and the fucking paparazi pulled up " shit" I muttered to Rob " ah" he groaned " what are they doing up at this time its only 7am dont they have anything better to do?" I complianed as we entered the cafe. " Apparantly they have nothing to do but annoy the hell out out of people and spin shit" Rob complianed back, We ordered are breakfast and coffees and sat down the cafe was empty and peace full and it was kinda nice to be alone with rob all there was is the fucking papz. " so what are you doing for your birthday?" Rob asked " em... nothing I dont think am probably just going to sitting in and watch movies" I said shrugging " oh I dont think so were doing something its not everyday you turn 18" Rob said with a cheecky grin, I found myself loving the way he said "were" more than i should. I was starting to have prober feelings for Rob and it was scaring the shit out of me, "Okay what do you suggest i do then?" I asked pulling myself from my train of thought " Okay I have decided am gong to throw you a party at my house" Rob said ecxited now when he said that there was a different feeling it was love I found myself starting to fall in love with Rob.

After we had breakfast we drove in seperate cars to the set were everyone was helping Rob organise my party which surprisingly I founf myself ecxited but it wasnt about the party it was the fact that Rob cared enough to do this for me.

( Robs pov)  We are all planning Kristens birthday party when I looked over to see Kristen looking my way, When I looked into her eyes I felt ans saw love. I was actually falling in love with the women I have wanted my whole life. The rest of the day I couldnt concentrateI need to tell Kristen how I feel but I cant find the right time.

At lunch I tried to tell Kristen " Kris I need to tell you something" I said abit shy  "yea" Kris said raising her eyebrow but just then Ash came bouncing in "Kris! Kris!" she screamed " me and Jackson are engaged!" " congrats!" Kristen screamed back and ash showed her the ring " congrats ash" I said trying to sound happy and i was but i still hadnt told Kristen how I felt and i wanted to tell her before her birthday which is in 2 days. After another day of filming I still hadnt told Kristen how i feel but it was the end of the day and she had to go so I knew i wont be able to tell her today or tonight, But i know i will soon tell her when the time is right.

Thank you to everyone who reads! dont forget to comment and vote Thanks again Hayleyx :)