Surprise

Chapter 11: ( Kristens pov) Last night me and Rob told our friends and family we are engaged and they were very happy for us and that made us even happier.

The next morning me and Rob went to work to start rehearsals for the 3rd twilight movie. When we got there the whole  cast was all ready there, But they were all acting werid I just thought it was because they were tired, but as the day went on things just got werider. " Hey Ash" I said to her at lunch " oh... I Kris" Ash said and that was werid she is usally very happy " are you okay?" I askes concerned " yea am fine em.. I've got to go" Ash answered back and hurried off. I stood in shock whats was wrong with her is she upset with me? I thought, Just then Rob came over " Kris! Kris are you okay?" Rob asked worry crossing his tone " whats wrong with everyone!" I exploded and I didnt feel bad for it this mixed with harmones and a huge belly it was all to much for me today " hey baby what do you mean?" Rob asked hugging me " everyone just either ignore me or cant get away quick enough!" I shouted " look honey there probably really busy or haven't heard you dont worry about it" Rob said looking into my eyes, " Yea your probably right just these stupid harmones" I said laughing " come on beautiful let's go and shoot the next scene" Rob lauged back.

After a long and hard day of filming me and Rob went to get some coffee. Ash had to go back to mu house as she left her phone there last night. When we got to the coffee house we ordered and sat down " how's your back love?" Rob asked sitting down while smiling the smile I love " This is why I love you" I said while leaning in to kiss him and Rob kissed me back hard and passionate it made me love him even more if that were possiable.

After coffee we headed home. When we got home Rob opened my car door like a true gentleman but of course there was the fucking pap's and that messed with my mood. When we got in I turned on the lights and when I turned on the kitche lights all Rob family and mine also friends jumped out and yelled " surprise!" I looked around smiling and there were baby shower banners and a cake, presents etc. Everyone came over and hugged me " we thought you needed cheering up and you need to be spolied so we decided to through you a baby shower" " thank you its great" I saidsmiling to Ash, Rob came over and wrapped his hand around my waist " did you know about this?" I asked him " yes love I did and Ash is right its our turn to spoil you" he said kissing me " I lo ve you so much" I said through kisses.

After an hour unto the party Ash annouced it was time for presents. She dragged us all over to the living room were there were alot of presents " wow!" was all I could say I was in so much shock. I was half way through open my presents when I felt an awful pain in my belly " ouch!" I screamed crouched over " Kris whats wrong" Rob asked worried and just then I felt liqud running down my legg " Rob my water just broke" I said paniked and there was a moment of silence were everyone was shocked.

" We need to get you to the hospital" Rob said. Once I was in the car the pain got worse and I squeezed Robs hand while Ashdrove, When we finally arrived the pain was almost unbearable and I was screaming.

8 hours later I was 10cm an it was time to push. " Okay Kris when you have the need to push I want you to push!" the Dr said and I nodded just then I had to push, Half way through pushing I screamed and the pain was so bad I started crying " it's okay baby youre doing so well am so proud of you" Rob said kissing my head.

Finally after 10mins of pushing I heard the most beautiful cry in the world " It's a girl" the Dr said handing me my baby angel, I started crying she is so beautiful.

" Our angel" Rob said in my ear, I smiled at him " what should we call he?" I asked " em.. what about Faye?" Rob said " I love it" I said while looking at my beautiful Faye my angel.

2 HOURS LATER: The nurse came and took Faye to the nursery to give me and Rob rest. Our family's and friends's have came and gone and all fell in love with our beautiful baby.

Rob had me tucked into his side on the hospital bed putting light kisses on my head. " Are you tired love?" Rob asked " nope" I answered while looking inot his eyes " good" Rob said kissing me with so much passionate. After five minutes of kissing we both broke the kiss " thank you" I said to Rob after resting my head on his chest, " For what?" he asked " for given me the most beautiful baby girl in the world and making me the happiest women in the world I answered " well thank you because with out you I also wouldnt have that baby girl and wouldnt be the happiest man alive" he answered back " I love you so much Rob" " I love you so much to" and just then I had an amazing idea, " I dont wanna wait" I said to Rob " wait for what" Rob asked confused " to get married having Faye made me realise I want to tie myself to you as soon as I can" I said back " how soon?" he asked how does a few month's sound em.. august 13th" I said " perfect" Rob answered and we spent the rest of the night in eachothers arms.

Well they have finally had Faye I hope you like the name it took me hours to pick on a baby name website.

Hayleyx