Proposal Part 2

Chapter 10: ( Robs pov) After weeks of trying to find the right ring, right time and right way to propse to Kristen it finally happened me and Kris are engaged and I couldnt be happier.

When I woke Kris was still asleep ans she looked as beautiful as ever even with the baby bump. I decided to wake her up for work " wake up angel" I whispered in her her ear while gently shaking her she woke up and smiled " morning beautiful" I said when I woke up " morning" while kissing me and rubbing her tummy " and morning to you to" she said to our child, I leaned down and kissed her stomach then we got up to get on us for our final day of filming the second twilight.

When we got down stairs the door bell rang, " whos that at this time of the morning?" Kris asked suspicous " I dont know" I answered back truthfully Kris went to sit down hile I got the door. It was Ash " Hey Rob" she said yawning " hey Ash come in" I said gesturing for her to enter, Ash walked to the kitchen were Kris was sitting " Hey Ash" Kris said " hey Kris" Ash smiled back " whats up?" Kris asked curious " Em I just needed to get some coffee we ran out" Ash answered " okay I will get you some" Kris said getting up slowly with her bump " Hun I will get it" I said worried she might loose her balance " Rob am pregnant not disabled" she said sarcastically while rolling her eyes, Kris got up and handed the coffee to Ash but Ash's eyes went wide when she saw Kris's hand " Kris what is that on your hand?" she asked looking at her ring but before Kris could answer Ash answered her own question " you're engaged!" She screamed " Ash! Ah! you cant say anything to anyone" Kris said trying to stop Ash from screaming " why not?" Ash asked disappointed " cause I want to tell people myself" Kris answered smiling and Ash's smile grow wider. " How are you going to tell everyone?" she asked " well I was thinking about having a dinner party if thats okay with you?" Kris asked me " of course thats okay when were you planning on having it?" I asked her smiling " em.. I was thinking tomorrow" Kris answered back with a smile, But before I could answer Ash butted in " oh! no I cant keep my mouth shut for that long" Ash demanded with a smile " fine we will have it tonight" Kris allowed and Ash smiled back pleased she got her way " theres so much to do you need a dress, invites, flowers and a venue" Ash didnt finish her sentence as Kris cut her off " wait wait Ash am not plannin the wedding til the baby is born" she said patting her bump " oh! com on" Ash complianed " Ash dont you have coffee to make?" Kris asked trying to get her to leave " okay am leaving but your having the dinner tonight you can tell everyone then and tell the cast at work" she said smiling then left. At work Kris asked everyone to come around to our house tonight.

After work me and Kris went home to get ready " were going to have to keep Ash under control" Kris said laughing when we got home " oh I know she's goingto get crazy" I said back laughing. The rest of the night we cooked and waited for everyone to arrive.

At 8pm there was  a knock on the door " I'll get it love" I said to Kris walking to the door " It's probably Ash" she replied laughing and I couldnt help but laugh back. When I got to the door Kris was right it was Ash and Jackson, " Hey Ash Hey Jackson" I said when I opened the door " Hey Rob" Ash siad with a wide smile " come in" I replied with a smile " Thanks were's Kris?" Ash asked " she's in the kitchen" I answered back while waiting for the rest of the cast and family to arrive. Kristen had just set the table when everyone arrived and took a set, she give me a wink and I knew it was time to tell everyone I taped my glass " can I have everyone's attention please me and Kris have an announcement" I said to everyone smiling when I looked across the table I saw Ash's face light upwith ecxitment " the other night I askd Kris if she would be my beautiful bride" I said with a smile and took her hand in mine " and she said yes" " congrats" everyone shouted to us at the same time.

After dinner all the boys watched football while all the girls obessed over Kris's ring and her baby bump. At 12am everyone went home and me and Kris said we would leave the cleaning till tomorrow and went to bed " ah am so tired" Kris complianed as we entered our room " is our baby all ready tiring you out" I said laughing " your so funny" she replied saracastically " but when he or she comes the nappys are all yours" Kris said serious " if that makes my beautiful bride happy then I will" I said pulling her into me, " I love you" she said " I love you too" I said kissing her back and it was offical I am the happiest man alive.

Thank you to everyone who reads this and sorry it was abit late I just had no time but I will hopefully be posting alot tomorrow to :)

Hayleyx