Kristen's birthday

This chapter will be longerthan the rest and may contain sexual sences :)

Chapter 4: ( Kristens pov) I was woke by my door bell ringing, I got up and looked at the time and date and today was april 9th my birthday. My bell kept ringing so i randoown stairs "am coming !" i shouted while running down the stairs i got tothe door and when i opened it there stood Rob " Happy birthday!" he shouted "Thanks come in" I replied yawning. We walked into the kitchen "do you want a coffee?" i asked while putting fresh coffee in the pot " Yea sure" he answered still smiling like a lunitic " Here take this" Rob said while handing me a black box with a red ribbon and a card " Whats this" I asked curious " its a birthday present" rob said in duh voice "oh" was all i could say, I opened the black box first first I let out a gasp once i saw what was inside there was a beautiful gold necklace was red print on it and engraved on the back were the words " Love Robxx" "w-wow Rob i-its beautiful you shouldnt have" I said feeling like i was on cloud nine " Well a bautiful present belongs to a beautiful girl" Rob answered in his beautiful brittish accent "haha" I said trying to sound sarcastic but all I could think was did he really think I was beautiful? but I couldnt think about that as i didnt really want to know the truth because what if he didnt think i was beautiful?

After we had coffee we watched tv then I had to og an dget changed when i came down the stairs the door bell rang again " I bet its ash rob said with a knowing smirk i just rolled my eyes and went to open the door, Of course he was right when i opened it there stood a very very ecxited Ash " Happy birthday!" she screamed while hugging me so tight I couldnt fucking breath she handed me a present, I brought her in and we sat on the coach talking then  I saw Ash's eyes light up "wow! you got you that beautiful necklace Kris?" Ash asked looking at the necklace Rob had got me, " Rob" I simple said while turning my head to look at him "w-o-w Rob I never knew you had suvh good taste" ash replied while dragging out have the sentence " There alot you dont know about me" rob said in a teasing voice that made us all laugh.

We all went to Robs house to set up for my party. We hung the decorations Ash got that I wasnt so happy about as i hate being centre of attention but if it will shut Ash up and make her happy I will suck it up for one night.

At 9pm the first guest arrived arrived and then they just kept coming and coming, There was so much present and people that by the en dof the night I was glad it was over I offered to help Rob clean up and he accepted. I put something in the bin and looked up to see Robs face just inches away from my own then our eyes meet and the next thing I know we are kissing so passionately it could set a house on fire.

SEXUAL CONTENT SKIP TO THE NEXT PART IF YOU CANT READ

Rob pushed me into the island in the kitchen while rubbing his hand up and down my leg just missing my heat it was such a powerful feeling it made me moan into his mouth, His hand slowly made his way up to my breast and he caressed it ever so lightly he stoped kissing me to look me in the eyes "lets take this up stairs" i almost begged " are you sure" he asked worried " fuck me now rob" i replied grabbing his shirt to kiss him again, I felt him carry me upstairs and throw me lightly on the bed. He climbed on top of me and started kissing me firecely soon we were both lieing naked just kissing then slow Rob rubbed his hand up and down my leg and then slipped two fingers inside me making me moan, He started to pump in and out harder and faster while rubbing my clit making me climb higher and higher to my realise i pulled his head down and kissed him to stop myself form screaming his name I started to fist his hair making him moan he started to go faster making me come to my realise "Rob" i screamed as i came and rob ducked his head and started to lick every drop. Afer I came down from my high i wraped m legs round Robs waist " I need you inside me now" I almost begged rob looked me in the eyes while pushing into me making us both moan he started pumping in and out again making me almost cry with how good i felt "h-harder" i begged and Rob happily give me what i wanted "oh god " I screamed " Kristen your do tight" Rob replied while rubbing my clit and that was enough tot make me cum a second time and not even a secoong later rob came while shouting my name. After the best night of my life we lay panting on Robs bed.

ITS SAFE TO READ 

I woke up the next morning to rob rubbing his hand up and down my body, i turned around and smiled " morning beautiful" rob said smiling back "morning" I said back still smiling. We got up and got dressed then went down stairs to get breakfat. We were watching tv when the gossip came up "ah!" I groaned and rob turned it over "Kristen?" rob asked sounding worried " yeah" i replied currious while raising my eyebrow " i have to tell you something but dont freak out okay?" all i could do was nod "I think am in love with you" Rob said so quick it took me a minute ti gather what he said and all i could do was think could it me true that the man i love relly loved me back? It took me a minute to relise i hadnt answered back I-I think i love you to" i said without think and rob pulled me in his arms and kissed me like last night and I felt realive that he really did love me.

This was really long and sorry for the sexual content but i needed to make it more interesting can u let me know what u think and if u think the sexual content was to much and should i had moe in other chapters plz it would mean alot :) dont forget to comment and vote