Work and friendships

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUE

Chapter 2: (Kristens pov) We have been filming for about three weeks now and the cast had grew really close we are kinda like a family, But Ashley and Jackson grew so close they became a couple and seem really happy. Thats not the only friendship thats grew me and Rob have been spending alot of time together going to the pub and rehearsing lines, We decided to try and be friends and it was working there was no more small now we would sit for hours and talk and even the cast found it hard to shut us up.

After shooting two sences it was lunch and me and rob were sitting talking " so did you see the gossip on the news last night?" rob asked an i had to say i was kinda suprised that he brought that up as our realtionship was always the topic and its getting ridiculious like cant a boy and a girl not just be friends and nothing more? On top of that the fucking paparazi always followed are every move! "nope I didnt see it did you?" I answered a bit curious after coming out of my daze "yea" rob replied seeming abit amused and i have no idea why " I couldnt help it I was watching the news and it just poped up" rob continued, " so what was the gossip?" trying to act like i was interested but Rob wasnt fooled he knew me better, " like you need to ask, but if you  need to know i will tell you" rob answered sarcastic and i couldnt help but be interest, "okay tell me i said relaxing into my chair " okay you asked for it, well they think your pregnant and were engaged" rob said laughing and i had to join in " H-how the hell did t-they get all that from a few p-photos" i said gasping for air i was laughing so much " I really dont know" rob replied laughing harder.

I looked around and saw Ash and all getting ready to go, They were looking over at me and Rob probably woundering why we are laughing so much but I couldnt stop, okay lets go we dont wanna be late" i said after I finally manged to stop laughing " yes mam" Rob said trying to be funny and scarcastic, I rolled my eyes and starting headung towards set.

( Robs pov) Mine and kristens friendship as become really close and am liking how close we are.

On are way back I looked at Kristen and saw hr in a different way it was like I was starting to have feelings for her, Well when i say feelings I have always had a crush on her since I saw her in into the wild but it faded away but it looks like it might be back. " All right people take you place!" Catherine yelled " Rob Kristen over here!" me and Kristen took are places and filmed the rest of the day.

After we spent the whole day filming we all went to Kristens house for dinner and her food is always amazing and i agreed to come over early and help, When i got there we cooked and talked and i set up the table hile Kristen took a shower. After Kristen was out she called me upstairs to help her choice an outfit, when i got up there she was standing wearing a towel and even though I have saw her in just a towle before I was widly attrached to her this time.

After we had every thing ready everyone arrived at 8pm and we were all sitting in the diining room eating and  talking about Kristens birthday that was coming up soon, After we had cleaned up we all said bye to Kristen and me and her agreed to meet up the next day for breakfast.

Sorry this is so long but i need to fit every thing in and thanks to evryone who reads this it means alot plz comment what you think :)