Proposal

Chapter 9: ( kristens pov) My alarm clock woke me up at 7am, I rolled over to wake Rob up but noticed he wasnt there then I smelt waffles and knew he was down stairs. I got up and dressed ready for  work and headed down stairs to Rob, When I entered the kitchen Rob was putting the waffels on a plate " something smells good" I complemented him he smiled and walked over to me, " good morning" he said then kissed me " and good morning to you too" he siad while touching my now huge stomach " whats all this for?!" I asked I couldnt help it Rob was up to something I knew it but I dont care I love seeing him so happy " I thought you deserved a treat or should I say you and my child" he answered with a smile.

After we ate breakfast we went to work and the day seemed to drag along and Rob's mood seemed to change from happy to worried as the day came do a close but I dint want ro ask in case it upset him more so I just left it.

After work Ash asked me to get a coffee with her and I agreed so I told Rob I would see him at home. Then me and Ash left and of course the fucking paparazzi was there " Stupid asswhole's" I moaned to Ash " it's okay just ignore them" Ash said trying to sound positive but it didnt work they have gotten worse since I got pregnant and I didnt even think they could get any crazier.

During coffee me and Ash talked about baby names " I like Noah for a boy" " em... I really dont know its not just up to me Rob as to like it too" I pointed out to her trying to change the subject as Ash was getting ecxited and when that happens she goes crazy " yea I guess" Ash said back sounding abit disappointed, " okay since we cant talk about baby names what about a baby shower!" Ash asked getting ecxited again " ah!" I groaned but ten I rhought maybe I should be abit nicer " Ash am sory but I dont want a bby shower" I said smiling " oh come on everyone wants and needs a baby shower" " well I dont" I said getting annoyed now why couldnt she just drop it?, I looked at the clock andit was time to go.

When I got home Robs car was in the drive way so I knew he was home, I walked up the drive and as I got to the door I got my keys out and the stupid paparazzi pulled up, I opened the door and when I walked in there wa candles and rose petals everywhere. I walked into the kitchen and there the table wa set with candles in the middle and wine glass filled with orange juice and more rose petals I was stunned when Rob came over to hug and kiss me. When he left I found my voice " whats all this?" I asked " well its a romantic dinner for the three of us" he answered while looking at my baby bump.

We sat down down and Rob served the food we talked half of the diner about baby's and work but the whole time Rob looked nervous, After we had finished Rob put the dishes away and sat down again and took my hand and he looked even more nervous than before " Kristen you know how much I love you right?" He asked looking into my eyes " of course I know that why?" but instead of Rob answering he got up and got down on one knee. I couldnt find my breath Rob was really going to propose " Kristen I promise that I will always love you and our baby, will you to me the honor of marrying me?" I couldnt speak my eyes started to fill up with tears " yes " was all I could say when I found my voice and in the moment Rob slid a beautiful golden rin with diamonds all way round it onto my finger. I got out of my chair and hugged him " you've jut made me the happiest man alive" he said sounding pleased " and you have just made me the happiest woment alive" I said kissing him.

The rest of the night I couldnt stop looking at my ring and I couldnt wait to tell everyone that Rob was mine and loved me this much.

The proposal will come in two parts if I have tim etonight I will upload it if not hopefully it will be tomorrow and thank you again to everyone who reads this . Also a big thank you to MissPuppy for all your comments it nice to know people read it :) 

Hayleyx