Chapter 3

A/N: Hope you all enjoy this chapter wolves!

Y/N POV

Last night Blake held me close and told me to at least hear what Weiss had to say, I had scoffed and told her "As if I'd want to hear her again after doing it with my best friend about 3 weeks ago? I want nothing to do with her" she kept pestering me and telling me to hear her out. I sighed and looked down as I then look back at her "You really want me to work things out with her don't you?" She had nodded her head to my question, but I felt like there was something she wasn't telling me as well. I wondered what it was. It has been making me wonder to this morning as to what she couldn't bring herself to tell me.

I sighed at this and got up as I held my hand out to Blake to take hold for me to help her up "Fine. I'll work things out with her but if she ends up cheating on me again I'll give her hell" I said to Blake and she nodded and got up as she then hugged me and said "You know how to sing well and I'm sure someday you'll sing an amazing song to the one you hold dearly and close to your heart"

---------Time Skip-------

It had been several months since I worked things out with Weiss and things have been decent. Still doing my class work and hangout with my friends and her again. Neptune and I became friends again, not best friends but simply friends. Today was the anniversary of my relationship restarting with Weiss, 7 months ago I had fixed things ago with Weiss and started going out with her again. Things felt a bit awkward at times when I would see Weiss hug Neptune but I knew it was in a friendly way.

Right now was the start of the Vital Festival in Vale and I had asked Weiss to go with me to it. All I really hope is that things go well in this date of ours.

Blake POV

I was in bed as I heard Weiss getting ready for her date with Y/N. I felt a little empty to see the guy I liked for so long to be taken. But he was happy with her before, they would always help one another out. I heard Weiss' scroll vibrate as she had gotten a text and I said to her "Weiss you got a text!" "Can you reply to it for me please? I'm busy deciding what to wear for my date." She called back to me from the closet. I grabbed her phone and checked it and saw it was from Neptune and said to her "It's from Neptune, Weiss" I called to her and she came out in one of her normal clothes as she took the phone kindly from me and went back to the closet and tried to find something to wear for her date.

Author POV

Unbeknownst to Blake and Y/N, Weiss was still secretly going out with Neptune.

A/N: What'll happen next? Please wait till the next chapter comes out. I will see you all then