Chapter 8 (Warning Lemon/Smut)

A/N: Alright everyone, I'm probably gonna upload this earlier than expected, cause it is currently 2:10 AM August 29, 2019. And I got some good ideas for this chapter. Also, I will be making some new fanfics sometime soon based off some anime. Black Clover being one of them, as well as Wise Man's Grandchild. Just to name two of them. Anyways, hope you all enjoy this chapter. Lemme see them and I'll make a poll next chapter for at least 4-5 of the names and at most 10-15, and this chapter will contain a sex scene near the end so you have been warned! And also, please if you can, when this story is completed (hopefully not anytime soon) or as the chapters progress, if you got any names for the chapters, let me know.

—————————————————

Y/N POV

The next morning, I woke up as the glistening shine of the rising sun poured through a gap between the window and the curtains onto my eyes. I squint for the duration of the time I'm still in bed, and next to me-the most beautiful girl in the world, my girlfriend; Blake Belladonna. We were cuddling one another closely and lovingly.

I yawn softly and almost silently as I then slowly, as to not wake Blake up, move her arm off of me. Getting out from under the blankets on the bed, going to the bathroom to take a shower. Playing some music low enough for me to hear and not wake Blake up. I hummed along to the tunes that were playing and was completely unaware that the door opened and someone entered.

Blake POV

I woke up when I heard the bathroom door open and close, feeling around with my arm, not feeling Y/N I opened my eyes and saw the sun was rising. I heard the shower turn on not too long after I noticed the sunrise and walked over, pressing my ear against the door, as I hear Y/N enter the shower. A naughty thought grew in the back of my mind as I blushed, shaking my head to get rid of the naughty thought.

I open the door and close it behind me and take off my clothes. When I enter the shower, I hug Y/N from behind and he got startled a bit but looked back and me with a bright blush across his cheeks. "Morning babe!" He said to me as he tried his best not to stutter, and it made me giggle a bit as I noticed he grew from the feeling of my breasts pressed against his back. "Morning handsome~" I replied seductively to Y/N as I lick his neck lustfully, reaching around and taking his erection in my hand and slowly start stroking his shaft.

Y/N POV

I moaned as Blake began to stroke me and lick my neck from behind, and my instincts kicked in as I reach down behind me and start to tease her southern lips. Soon our soft moans began to coalesce into a melody, one after another. After about a few minutes, Blake stopped stroking me as I knew what to do-turning around I began to kiss her with lots of passion and lust, pulling her close to me by wrapping my arms around her waist, hers wrapping around my neck. My shaft rubbing against her lips, I could tell that she was ready and wanted me badly.

There were no need for words, as our make out session kept up, she lifted her legs and wrapped them around me, my erection pushing deep into her warm and moist cavern. The both of us letting out pleasure filled moans as this happened, and not too long after we broke the kiss apart, my lips planting kiss after kiss on Blake's neck as more sweet moans escaped from her lips. And she soon whispered into my ear, demanding in a sexy and seductive tone, "Don't hold back and fuck me as hard as you can Y/N~"

I felt myself grown harder in her when she said that. Wasting no time, I reeled back my hips, my tip almost pulling out of her, and ram myself back into her as hard and as deep as I could, and hearing her let out that loud moan, I didn't care if my parents heard. I wanted to do nothing but make love to Blake, pure, instinctive, animalistic like sex! A few seconds passed by and soon my thrusts and Blake's moans were in sync with one another, the speed of my thrusts grew as well.

"Harder!~ Faster!~" Blake demanded seductively as I obliged happily. I was going deep with each passing thrust as I could soon feel her deepest part-my tip kept ramming against her womb as we kept fucking like animals-no like wild beasts. "O-oh god Y-Y/N!!!~ G-give it to me!~ Oh f-f-f-f-fuck yesssss!!!~" I don't know how much time passed, but it didn't feel like long, but it had been 2 hours since we got in the shower and I felt myself nearing my end and I could tell Blake was close as well because her core was clamping down on my rod. "F-fuck!~ Here it c-comes Blake!!!~" I moaned out as I gave one last hard and deep thrust into Blake, my seed pouring into her womb as she released her fluids too. Her legs pulling closer as to ensure it all went deep into her.

The both of us, panting heavily from the animalistic sex we just had. Looking into each other's eyes as we make out again for a few seconds and soon we break the kiss as I slowly pulled out of her. Shutting off the shower we got out, dried ourselves off and got dressed then walked out into the living room as my mother then said to us from the kitchen as she was making breakfast, "My my, seems like we should've gone out to give the two love birds some time alone, Randall!~" She teased Blake and I, causing us to blush deeply as my father laughed and said to Blake and I, "Don't worry about what you're mother said Y/N! Go as crazy as you'd like!"

—————————————————

A/N: And there we go everyone! It is now currently 3:18 AM August 29, 2019 when I finish this chapter. Hope you all enjoyed and have a great day or night! See you all in the next chapter!