Chapter 12 (Halloween Special)

A/N: So I am starting this chapter on, Sunday October 20th, 2019, at 12:30 AM. I plan to publish this chapter on the week of Halloween because this will be both a chapter about the dance and also about Halloween, also there was a complication with the WiFi so it wasn't back till Wednesday the 23rd instead of being back on Tuesday the 22nd. Also, I would like to say ahead of time, the videos I used in this are owned by their respective person that created them on YouTube, I am simply using them to have a song that can be played for you all to listen to, I was debating on some of the songs but hope you enjoy them, sorry that a few of them have scremo, I'll put the acoustic versions to them if I can find any. Anyways, hope you all enjoy.

————————————————

Blake POV

"Are you girls ready to have an awesome night!?" Ruby asked excitedly cheerful as she raised a fist in the air. She, along with the rest of us in team RWBY, were already dressed up. Just as Yang, Weiss, and I were about to answer Ruby's question, a knock was heard on our dorm rooms door. "Yes?" Weiss called out band shortly after some voices could be heard replying, "It's us." Y/N, Jaune, and Ren came in once Yang said they could after they responded to Weiss.

When they walked in, Y/N saw how I looked in my dress and looked completely entranced, for a good and solid five minutes he stood there. This caused me to giggle and walk over to him, linking our arms together which brought him back to his senses. We looked each other in the eyes and smiled as we gave one another a quick peck on the lips. After that, as we started walking toward the building the dance would be in, Y/N had told me that for a while nearing the end of the dance he wouldn't be able to dance with me since he would be singing along with Ren and Jaune helping him out with providing back up vocals for some of the songs he would be singing. When we arrived the dance had just begun and there were already people dancing and chatting. There were students from different schools from across the world of Remnant, and they all seemed to like it here, especially because of the dancing and getting to meet new people.

Y/N POV

Time went on as Blake and I danced, the rest of team RWBY went off to dance with the people they were asked to the dance by or with one another, Ren was taking care of Nora like usual but also danced with her, and Jaune was dancing with Pyrrah. It felt like a few minutes, but hours had passed and Professor Ozpin came over to me and Blake, "I'm sorry to interrupt on your dance together, but it's time Y/N." I nodded and and told Blake to be ready, after that I went to go look for Jaune and Ren as we then headed behind the stage in the room. We got ready, changing into some more comfortable clothing and also put in on ear mics, the kind that singers would put if they don't want to hold mics in their hands.

We decided to use these kinds of mics because we wanted to dance a bit and because I was planning to dance with Blake while singing a certain song at the end. Jaune, Ren, and I then walked out onto the stage after Ozpin introduced us by saying, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have some people here that will be singing some songs here for you all to dance to. I hope you enjoy, now please give a hand for Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, and Y/N L/N!" As soon as we stepped out on the stage, one of the songs begun to play.

Everyone was dancing along with the song, having every single move in sync with how it should be in the video for the song. Jaune, Ren, and I were panting and smiling, we had four more songs to go, the next song was beginning to play.

While we were singing that song, Ozpin was chatting with Blake and he soon handed her an ear mic as well. She put it on, but didn't turn it on yet. I smiled as I saw this and knew she would be ready for the last song.

The third song (up above) we sang drained us a bit, but Jaune, Ren, and I were still ready to sing the next two songs.

As soon as we finished singing the fourth song, we smiled at each other and said to everyone, "Okay everyone, this next song, we want you to gather up with the one you would like to dance with." I saw Blake turn on her mic as I started to head over to her, lights shone on Jaune, Ren, and I. Jaune went to Pyrrah, Ren to Nora, and I to Blake. And soon the next song began, and Nora and Pyrrah also had ear mics as well to help with singing for this next song.

Everyone danced with the one they held feelings for, nothing but the song going through their ears, and looking in the eyes of the one they were dancing with. At the end of the song, Blake and I leaned toward one another for a loving kiss then held each other close. Jaune and Ren used the song as a way to tell Pyrrah and Nora that they liked them, which worked out well in their favor as they immediately got tackled into a hug and kiss by the girls. Everyone clapped and cheered, and the dance was now over. Ozpin thanked everyone for coming to the dance and hoped they all enjoyed it. Everyone started heading to their dorms, the students visiting from different schools went to their temporary dorms for the night.

Blake and I decided to take a walk around Beacon for a while, holding hands as we walked under the moonlight night sky, seeing all the stars up above made me smile and say to her, "Blake. Let's name our child Lux." "That sounds like a wonderful name for our child." Blake responded with a smile as she placed a hand on her belly. We soon went off to my dorm room to call it a night, holding each other close as we slept peacefully together. Tonight was a night I'm sure we will never forget.

——————————————————

A/N: I finish this chapter on October 26th, 2019, 8:30 AM. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and sorry if it's kinda short, I would've put the lyrics to each song but that would've been a hell of a lot more reading than necessary for you all, so that is why I put lyric videos instead. Anyways see you all in the next chapter!