Chapter 5 (WARNING!)

A/N: Warning, this chapter will contain Smut/Adult content. Read at your own risk!

______________________________________

You may read now.

Y/N POV

The next morning I was awoken by the sound of Blake purring in content in her sleep. I smile and kiss her forehead as she purr louder and snuggled closer to me. She looked so cute and peaceful, I'm quite glad she and I got together. I slowly move her off of me and grab some clothes as I go to the bathroom in my dorm room to take a shower as I then close the door but forget to lock it.

Unbeknownst to me Blake was now waking up as I take off my clothes and get ready to shower. Blake sat up and yawned a little as she looked around and didn't see me. She got worried till she heard the shower turn on in the bathroom, she got an idea in her mind and blushed as she takes a deep breath and nods as she then gets up and walks to the door.

I was already in the shower and I didn't hear the door open. Blake took off her clothes as well and steps in silently behind me.

Blake POV

Here he was, right in front of me. The man I love so much; my heart was beating fast, I thought he could hear it; was naked before me. I sighed quietly and soon hugged him from behind as my breasts pressed against his back, causing him to let out a slight squeak but when I look down. Seeing his huge and hard dick. Gah!! I wanted it so badly now, I grew wet with every passing second just looking at his sheer size. Wondering if it would fit me till I snapped out of it when I heard him say. "B-blake? Blake a-are you okay?" I nod softly abd slowly move my hand down to his hard shaft and stroke him slowly while kissing his neck, hearing moans escape from his mouth. "B-blake...o-oh god this feels s-so good" I heard him moan out, eventually he turned around and kissed me passionately on the lips

Y/N POV

I kissed Blake as passionately as I possibly could. Her lips feeling so soft against mine, the feeling was amazing, like kissing the softest thing in the world. I moaned a little as I felt her hand stroke me more, turning me on even more. I soon pulled back from the kiss and began to rub my cock against her pussy. She moaned out softly as she wraps her arms around my neck abd pulled me closer then wrapped her legs around my waist "P-please Y/N...I need it" Blake told me and I immediately knew why she told me last night she loved me. She wanted me to be her mate during heat season. I nod and soon slowly push my tip inside her moist and warm cavern, she moaned as well but then said "D-don't hold back Y-Y/N I need it now~" She sounded so sexy when she asked that and I couldn't help hut oblige and shove my cock deep inside of her pussy. She meowed loudly and I began to thrust fast, deep and hard in and out of Blake, her pussy was coiling around my dick, it was almost impossible not to cum. "B-blake you feel so t-tight and amazing~" I moan out in pleasure and soon kiss her while we keep going at it. Me and Blake kept having sex in the shower for the ned half hour till we both came. My cum and her love juices mixing with one another as my cum poured into her pussy and I pull back from the kiss "I-i need it deeper babe~ I-im in heat and need it deeper in me~" Blake said as I smirk and whisper into her ear "You really wanna get creampied that deep don't you?~" She nodded and I thought to myself 'This is gonna be a very good morning'

We soon got out of the bathroom abd shower as we then make way to my bed and make out even more as she begins to ride me, our moans filling my dorm room as the head board began to bang against the wall. She was riding me fast and hard, I moaned out her name as we kept doing it. Every minute felt amazing with her.

No POV

Soom Blake's and Y/N's minds became clouded with lust as they indulged in each others naked bodies, have pleasuring sex till mid afternoon as they both panted heavily. Blake was full of Y/N's cum and Y/N's balls were empty of cum for the next month as he smiles at Blake "I love you so much kitten" "I-i love you so much as well Y/N" soon Y/N and Blake fell asleep, naked on Y/N's bed

_____________________________________

A/N: Sorry if it's short. Made it all in one night. Today, August 4th, 2017. I am now 16 years old. FUCK YEAH!!!!