Chapter 13

A/N: Alright people! This will be the last chapter for this story, this will take part years after the last chapter happened. Hope you enjoy this chapter, cause it is the last. Also Merry Christmas.

—————————————————————

Blake POV

It's been a few years, seven years to be exact, since that night at Beacon. Y/N and I had our daughter, Lux, two months after we graduated from Beacon Academy. I was asleep next to my loving husband until our beautiful daughter came in the room and hopped onto the bed, landing on both me and Y/N.

"Ugh...morning sweetheart." Y/N said in a groaning tone of voice as he opened his eyes and saw our daughter smiling at him. "Morning mommy! Morning daddy!" I smile at this and pull her close for a hug. "Morning Lux." Our daughter had a mix of Y/N's and my hair color, emerald green eyes, and had her own ears that were the same color as her hair. Y/N say up and hugged Lux as he looks over at me while saying to our daughter, "You know what day it is Lux?" I smile at her response, "No daddy, what day is it?" "Our little girl doesn't know it's her 7th birthday today? And here I was hoping you'd know!" I scoot closer to them and hug them both, "Happy birthday Lux!" Lux giggles and hugged the both of us.

We got up not too long after and got ready to head over to a near by park. Ruby was already there and had everything set up for Lux's party, Weiss was just arriving as we did with the food and drinks, and Yang had shown up not too long after. Y/N was getting some equipment set up to play songs while the little party went on, with the help of Jaune. Nora, Ren, and Pyrrah we're setting up some of the decorations. After about half an hour, everything was ready and the party was about to begin, family and friends began to come, to celebrate Lux's 7th birthday.

As the party went on, everyone was having fun, especially Lux who was playing with Ruby and some other kids. I smiled at how this was and soon felt familiar arms wrapped around me from behind, I lean back into the embrace. And gradually snow began to sprinkle down from the sky, causing everyone to stop for a moment to behold the white crystals fall in awe.

———————————————

A/N: I fucking hate myself. This was the best my mind could come up with at the moment. I'll come back to this at some point and redo this chapter to make it longer and better. But my writers block has prevented me from doing so as of now. Anyways, Merry Christmas for those of you that celebrate it. Have a good day, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Years.