Chapter 9

A/N: So welcome to the ninth chapter to this male reader insert. I'll be honest-keeping up with new ideas for this book is fucking nerve racking and mentally draining as well. But I'm positive that this won't be the last chapter since I plan on having this be above 10 chapters. Also, sorry if I get any of you hungry, I got myself hungry too, and there is a little surprise nearing the end, please save any comments till after you finish the chapter. Anyways, here you go people.

————————————————————

Y/N's POV

Blake and I decided to go out for a walk as we held hands, admiring the scenery around us since the house was located near a massive forest. We saw a few peaceful animals like bunnies, some woodpeckers and hummingbirds, squirrels, all the sorts. "Y/N?" "Yeah Blake?" "Why did you and your parents move out of the house?" The question brought me to wonder for a moment as I then replied to her question, "Well, we moved out because when I was going into high school, it was a bit of a hassle to walk to and from school. The nearest school is about 8 miles away, so my parents decided to rent us a house in the city for a while, till I started going to Beacon. After that they decided to travel. Why do you ask though?" Blake smiled sheepishly as she said to me, "I want to raise a family there with you Y/N." My cheeks flushed crimson as I smiled happily, hearing Blake say that. "I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind us moving into the house!"

Later that day once we walked back home, I went to go talk to my mother and father as they both said yes to allowing me and Blake to move in to the house. They would still be traveling and they think it would be best to let us live there since Blake and I will be raising our children there, and to celebrate that, my mother cooked a feast that night. Shepherds Pie, Rice Pilaf, Beef Dumplings, Chicken Alfredo Pasta, Lemon Mousse, and Apple Pie!

Soon the next day arrived after the feast that night, Blake and I packed our stuff to head back to Beacon to finish up our classes there. My mother and father handed me the keys to the house and told us to be sure to invite them to a wedding which made Blake and I chuckle and agree. I already plan on proposing to Blake soon, and I know the perfect time to. I had heard from Ruby and Yang before Blake and I left for the break to be with my mother and father, that Beacon would be holding a dance for all academies to attend.

Blake POV

It's been a month since we've returned to Beacon, Y/N and I both talked to Professor Ozpin about what has happened between us and agreed to let us finish our classes ahead of time as long as Y/N makes sure to put in double the effort on any missions he gets sent to since I can't go on anymore missions. I've been having morning sickness, and my teammates, Ruby and Yang have been helping me through it all. I feel bad for having Y/N do double the effort on his missions and any future missions my team and I would have gone to, but he told me not to worry and just focus on preparing for when we have our child.

Yang was helping me lift anything heavy while Ruby got me anything I needed to help me feel better from all the throwing up in the morning. But right now I'm walking to a clinic to get myself checked up to see how I am. When I arrive, I check myself in with the assistant and wait for the doctor to come. "Ah Miss Belladonna, good to see you! I am Dr. Kayne, and today I'll be doing your ultrasound to see the miracle within your belly!" I followed the doctor to the ultrasound room and we got all set, and when the ultrasound popped up on the monitor, I was surprised to hear from the doctor and see on the monitor that Y/N and I would be having- "My my, congratulations Miss Belladonna! It seems that you and your special someone will be expecting twins! And it seems they are growing rather well. And if I may say, it seems one will be just like you, and the other just like the father! If you can see right there-" Dr. Kayne pointed on the monitor as I saw, "There seem to be little nubs which look to like ears similar to yours on one of them, while the other doesn't. Alrighty then Miss Belladonna, let's clean up your belly and finish up this appointment shall we?" I nodded in agreement and had a wide smile on my face. Y/N and I having twins! Ahhhh, I'm so excited! I can't wait to tell Y/N the news when he gets back from his mission in two days.

When I got back to my dorm room, I was greeted by Yang and Ruby, Weiss came in shortly after, she looked miserable and also looked like she had been crying for the past few days. Ruby frowned a little at this, we all knew what she did to Y/N was horrible, but she was still our teammate. Ruby hugged her and asked what was wrong, Weiss shrugged her off and went to lay down on her bed. Ruby did her best to cheer Weiss up and eventually did cheer Weiss up, and we all decided to just laze around and talk. Weiss was still in the dark about Y/N and I expecting, and I had planned to keep it that way but Ruby asked out of the blue. "How did the check up at the clinics go Blake?" "Huh? Oh, it went well Ruby." "Did you find out how many kids you and Y/N are going to have?" Weiss turned to me and asked, "Kids?-" "Y-yeah, we are.." I was a little scared and thought Weiss would get mad at me but to my surprise, "Congratulations Blake! I'll be honest, I am a little heartbroken to hear that so late, but it is my fault for what I did to Y/N. I'm glad you two are happy together, and I wish you both the best." She came over to me and hugged me, it felt weird but I hugged back and smiled. She then asked me what they were going to be like and I told them what Dr. Kayne told me.

We talked all that day till the night about how Y/N and I have planned out the next few months left here at Beacon and how we will be moving into the house Y/N grew up with. And suddenly Ruby then said, "Wait! I just realized, the dance that Professor Ozpin is holding here at Beacon is coming up soon! Tomorrow we need to go shop for some dresses!" "Oh my, she's right! It's coming up in 4 days." "Alright ladies, looks like we are gonna go shopping tomorrow then!" Weiss had said after Ruby's sudden saying and Yang proudly said after Weiss while smiling like she had triumphed a battle.

————————————————

A/N: Alright alright, I know what you're all thinking, "But why?!? After what she did why are they being kind to her, especially Blake?!?" I know, but hey, show the girl some remorse okay? Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry if it's a little short, idk, it feels like it's short to me, but anyways, the next chapter will be the whole shopping adventure the girls go on. None of Y/N's POV till the chapter after. Good night everyone it's September 13, 2019 2:19 AM and I'm tired.