Chapter 10

A/N: Sorry it took this long to start making, its currently September 23rd, 2019 1:17 AM that I start typing this. I'll be straight up honest with you all, I've been busy playing games, specifically I've been playing Rainbow Six Siege on my brothers laptop. Love the game, it's my absolute favorite along with Destiny 2. But I am also looking for a job so I can work up money to buy stuff I want and need. Anyways sorry for rambling a bit, without further ado; here's your next chapter!

—————————————————————

Blake's POV

The girls and I went the Vale early in the morning, which we were all surprised about because Ruby woke up before any of us. "Let's hope we can find something that looks good on us and also isn't too pricey." Yang said to us as we all nodded our heads to that statement. We're currently in the transport ship going to Vale, chatting amongst ourselves while we wait to arrive. "Do you and Y/N already have names planned if it's a boy or a girl?" Ruby asks eagerly excited to know. "Ruby, don't ask such a question, I'm sure they recently found out, so it might still take them a while till they come up with names." Weiss spoke to Ruby. "It's fine Weiss, and not yet Ruby. I still need to talk to Y/N about names." "I'm still a little surprised though with you and Y/N, Blake. It's amazing that you how are gonna have a kid together, I wish you both the best out of it all. But remember, if he does anything to hurt you or your kid. Let me know." Yang said as we all laughed a bit.

"But in all seriousness, I do mean it. But I'm sure he won't do anything wrong." Soon after the chat the transport ship landed and we arrived in Vale, starting to walk around and look in all the shops and stores they had. We were all quite surprised with how many stores there were that sold dresses and such. "Alright girls, first let's go look for some heels first, and then a dress!" Weiss said eagerly as we all cheered and looked around. We begun to look in all the shoe stores they had around, we all had a budget to work with on finding heels and a dress. We had looked through several shoe stores before we came upon one store that had heels we liked. Weiss bought herself a gorgeous pair of heels that looked almost like they were made of pure silver, Yang found herself yellow heels that matched her hair, Ruby found a pair that matched her hair and eyes, while I got myself a black pair of heels.

"Alright, now we need to find ourselves a dress!" Ruby exclaimed happily as we all then began to look around in all the dress stores. "Hey girls, let's check this place out!" Ruby called back to Yang, Weiss, and I, as she then entered the store. Inside there were many dresses that looked beautiful and amazing. The prices were close enough to our budget so we checked around the store to see if we could find any. And after about what seemed like hours of searching, Yang found a golden yellow dress that fit her well and matched her tomboyish style perfectly. Weiss found an elegant silver-ish white looking dress, Ruby found a black and red rose themed dress that was perfect on her, and I found myself a slender black dress. We all paid for our dresses then began to walk back to the transport ship.

"How do you think Y/N will react when he sees you on the night of the dance Blake?" Yang asked me as she had a look in her eyes that said, 'I bet you're hoping he takes you back to his dorm after the dance when he sees you!' "Well, I just hope he likes it Yang, but I'm sure that might happen." Weiss and Ruby were a little clueless as to what I meant but then they notice the look in Yangs eyes. "But I'm sure he won't stop looking at you the entire night Blake." "Yeah, Weiss is right! Besides you are the girl he's with, he'll like how you look no matter what!" Ruby claimed as we all smiled.

On the flight back to Beacon, I got a video call from Y/N. "Y/N! How did the mission go?" "It went fine, a bit of a set back at the beginning when we got trapped between a pack of beowolves, but we managed to get through." "There you go, your arm is all patched up now Y/N. And don't worry Blake, one of the beowolves landed a pretty hard hit on Y/N's right arm and cut him a little deep, but he should be fine." Ren said to Y/N then to me when he finished bandaging up Y/N's arm. I got a little worried and Y/N noticed it as he then said to me. "I'm fine, just a bit of blood from the wound came out. Plus I had Jaune and Ren there to help me out!" Jaune could be seen next to Y/N as he smiled and Ren popped his head into view as well to nod. "Anyways, how was your day Blake?" "It was good Y/N, Blake, Yang, Weiss, and I went out shopping!" Ruby said to Y/N as she popped her head next to mine. "That's nice, a girls day out shopping. What did you girls buy?" "Some heels and a dress for the dance at Beacon in two days!" I said happily as I smiled. "In two days?! I gotta go find something to wear!" Jaune said worriedly as we all laughed.

"Anyways, I'll see you at the dance then Blake. I love you!" Y/N said to me as he blew me a kiss, the guys and girls both awed at the same time which made me blush a bit and smile happily. "I love you too Y/N and yeah! I'll see you at the dance!" Y/N ended the call after and the girls and I soon arrived at Beacon and went to our dorm room. Putting the heels and dress' we got away. It was already night when we arrived and we decided to head off to bed.

———————————————

A/N: Alright people, it's September 29th, 2019, 9:31 PM that I type this. Sorry the chapter is kinda short and kinda took a while to finish. Like I said earlier at the top, I've been busy playing games and looking for a job mainly. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will make the next chapter as soon as I can and will most likely have it out sometime in the first or second full week of October.