Thanksgiving Chapter (7)

A/N: Alright people! So I'm deeply sorry for taking nearly 2 years to make this chapter. If you've looked around on my account, you'll know that I had to go because of reasons. But I'm not necessarily back nor am I necessarily gone. I am only here to continue the fanfics I was creating. So if you wanna chat, alright, I ain't here to do any of that RP stuff I did before. And also, if you have any ideas to help me keep this going, let me know and please, please, please, for the sake of my partial OCD, let me know if there is a grammatical error in here. Anyways, again, sorry for the long wait, but here it is!

————————————————

Y/N POV

We had arrived at my parents' private house here in Vale and all got out of the car then went into the house. I hadn't been there in so long, it felt smaller than when I would come here as a little kid, the massive house looked like a mansion but was a little smaller than one. I held Blake's hand as we walked into the house and my parent's followed just behind and smiled as they saw Blake and I act so much like a 'married couple' from what they told us later that day. I walked with Blake to my old room when my parents and I would come here for Thanksgiving. If I could be honest, I was surprised to see the same big bed I would sleep on every time I came by, clean as if it was just brand new. I always wondered how it was always so clean till I remembered one of my parent's would come here every so often to clean the place to keep it dust free.

Eventually my mother began to start cooking the side dishes and asked for Blake's help as my father needed my help to go get some fire wood to warm up the house. I walked out into a nearby forest with my father as we gathered as much wood as we could to last us for the next few days.

Blake's POV

"Blake, dear. I'm sorry for being a little forward with this question but, what exactly do you like about my son?" I heard Veronica, Y/N's mother ask me as I was helping her make some pies. "Huh? Oh, what do I like about Y/N?..." I pondered for a moment as I thought about it, "Well, I fell in love with him because of he would always try and stand up for others that were getting bullied by Cardin, especially us faunus'. Even though he was getting bullied by Cardin too. He's kind and has a welcoming aura to him. I can't say one reason why I love him because I just love him for who he is." I replied to Veronica's question while looking at her, she had a warming smile on her face as she nodded softly. "Please take care of our son. I give you my blessing if he ever proposes to you Blake." My cheeks heat up and turn pink, the thought of me and Y/N getting married forces a massive blush across my cheeks. "T-thank you Veronica!" She chuckled softly and continued to make dinner, as did I since I was helping her. And smiled softly to myself as I look down and place one of my hands on my belly.

Y/N's POV

My father and I had been out in the woods now for nearly 2 hours now and he suddenly says to me. "Y/N, I give you and Blake my blessing!" "Blessing? What do you mea-" "For you two to get married son!" I blush deeply at the thought of marrying Blake. "Surely you will propose to her at some point in the near future, but I'm giving you my blessing now. You seem really happy with her from what your mother and I have seen." I smile at his words and say to him. "Thank you dad." We soon pack up all the wood we got and head back home. It had been 2 hours now and surely dinner was almost finished.

When dad and I got home, our noses were hit with waves of wonderful aromas. "Something smells delicious!" He and I said at the same time and chuckled. So did Blake and my mother. "Can you boys go set up the table please? Dinner is almost ready!" My mother says happily as I my father and I go set the dinning table. After that I went to go wash my hands as Blake came up behind me and hugged me, a soft and warm smile formed on my face as I turn around in her arms and hug her. We pecked each other's lips then went over to the dinning room. My father and mother had brought the food out onto the table.

That night was good, no, an amazing night. We shared laughs, had lots of great memories to recall to one another and ate delicious food together. Later that night, my father and mother went to go sleep in their room which was on the other side of the house, but it wasn't far. Blake and I went to my old room and lay in bed, holding each other close as we starred out the window and watched the gorgeous night sky. "Y/N?" "What is it Blake?" Our eyes met each other's as we smiled, kissing one another lovingly on the lips, not too long after Blake pulled away from my lips and said happily. "I'm happy we're together Y/N. I love you!" "I'm happy too Blake, and I love you too!" I said back to her as we then decided to drift off to sleep.

—————————————

A/N: Made this as long as I could. I just finished making it tonight, August 26th, 2019. Sorry for the wait, hope you enjoyed and I'll let you all know when the next chapter is to be expected. And I promise the wait won't be as long as it was for this chapter. I'll try to make and upload the next chapter sometime next week.