Chapter 11

A/N: Alright everyone, as I promised, here is the next chapter that I said will be out in the first or second full week of October. It's the second full week of October. Also this is all only in either Y/N's POV or Ren's or Jaune's. Enjoy

—————————————

Y/N POV

Ren, Jaune, and I were on our way back to Beacon, about a few minutes away, after a mission of clearing a town of creatures of Grimm. Dozens of beowolves were there and I ended up getting my arm nearly ripped off, but thankfully Jaune came to my aid in time, so all I got was a deep wound. "So, what do you and Blake plan on doing when you have your kid?" "I honestly don't know Jaune. I'm really nervous about it but also really excited." "I'm sure you must be. But since we have a full week off once we get back, enjoy your time at the dance with Blake." Ren said to me as he placed his hand on my shoulder to reassure me. "Thanks Ren. I will, I just hope I'll be a good father to our child." Jaune and Ren both hug me as they say to me, "You're Y/N, not anyone else!" "You're going to be the best dad to your kid Y/N!" "You're right Jaune." "And you have Blake there to go through every step of the way with you." Ren added as the transport ship arrived at Beacon. It was late at night and everyone was asleep.

We all got off, and walked to our dorm rooms, going our separate ways for now. Once I was in my room, I laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling and smiling as I think about how happy I am to be with Blake and having our child. Slowly drifting off to sleep as that thought relaxed me. The next morning arrived faster than I expected because I was woken up by a familiar embrace, my eyes still closed I yawn and hug non-other than Blake close to me. I open my eyes and see her sleeping peacefully, I softly brush my fingers through her hair. He ears twitch a bit as she woke up and rubs her eyes, smiling and giving me a peck on the lips. "Morning sleepyhead." "Says the one who was still sleeping just now." I chuckle that reply to Blake as we just lay down in bed and cuddle. Blake rubs one of her hands softly on my bandaged arm, looking a little worried for me and I reassure her, "I'll be fine Blake. I'm here right now aren't I?" She let out a warm sigh and smiled softly, "You're right."

I got up soon after about 10 minutes had passed by, "I'll be back later Blake, I gotta go get buy myself something nice for the dance tomorrow. Jaune and Ren are coming with me." I gave her a quick peck on the lips then got dressed in some slim and comfortable pants, and a casual long sleeved shirt. I met up with Ren and Jaune at the transport ship and we went to Vale, going around town looking for some nice attire for the dance tomorrow. Suddenly you got a message on your scroll, and it was from Professor Ozpin, "Hello Y/N, I have a request to ask of you. If my memory serves me right, earlier in the year, you were seen walking around Beacon while singing. Would you mind singing a few songs while at the dance tomorrow? Just send me a list of a few songs you will be singing. I know this is last minute to be asking you, but since you won't be attending Beacon next school year, I want you to have fun and show your talent at singing." "Well guys, looks like I also gotta prepare to sing tomorrow night." You say to Ren and Jaune as they had confused expressions on their faces, but as soon as you told them what you just read, they smiled and nodded. "You got it Y/N!" You smiled at your friends' reaction and reply to your announcement.

You and your friends kept looking around for hours, looking for some nice looking clothes for tomorrow nights dance, and also sent a message to team RWBY telling them what will be happening tomorrow and sent a message to Professor Ozpin a list of 5 songs you had in mind to sing at the dance. While you were sending Ozpin the message, Jaune and Ren found themselves some clothes for tomorrow and were helping you look for something. Soon they found something for you and you all then went to go buy some nice shoes for tomorrow's dance as well.

"Alright guys, I got a favor for both of you!" Jaune and Ren look at you with puzzled expressions on their faces. "I asked Ozpin if it would be alright for you both to help me with singing tomorrow, and he agreed as long as you both are. What do you say?" You ask as they gave a few moments of silence and then looked at one another, giving each other a snickering smile then looked back at you replying gladly, "Hell yeah!" You smiled and gave them both a pat on the back, "Alright guys. Now let's get back to Beacon and prepare for tomorrow!"

—————————————————

A/N: Sorry that this is short, this was all I could manage to write. Been busy helping out with stuff in my family, and there is currently no WiFi till next week at my house, and in all honesty, been writing some poems and posting them on an IG account I have. Don't really know if I should share that account on here or not, but let me know if you'd like to know what it is so I can put it in the next chapter at the end like how I'm doing right now. Anyways, have a good day or night or whatever, and prepare for the next chapters release.