Chapter 6

A/N: Hope you all enjoy this chapter. It took me a long time to make since I was trying to make sure I didn't misspell any words and to make it as long as it is. Anyways here you go!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

Weiss found out about me and Blake getting together a few days after I found out about her and Neptune. I was walking around Vale holding hands with Blake as we were going out on a date, it had been a few months now and it was nearing Thanksgiving, I invited her to come meet my parents. But last night my parents send me a message saying they were coming to Vale to visit me and they were coming in two days and Thanksgiving was two days away. We walked to our favorite restaurant abd ordered our food then waited a few minutes to get our food then began to eat "Y/N?" Blake called out to me "Yes Blake?" I replied "I have something to tell you. I-" She got cut off by my scroll buzzing off as I grab it and see its my parents calling and answer the phone "Yeah Mom and Dad? You're coming over today? You said in two days though-no nothing wrong with it it's just that I wasn't expecting this. Alright I'll go pick you guys up when you arrive" I then hung up the phone "You're parent's are coming over for Thanksgiving?" "Yeah they are, guess you're gonna meet my parent's Blake." I say to her and sigh a little as I was very nervous now about her meeting my parents so soon.

-Time Skip-

Later that day when my parents arrived at the drop ship dropoff I met them there with Blake. My parent's weren't all to big or liked faunus', so it would be hard to explain about what happened between me and Weiss and how I got together with Blake who is a cat faunus. No matter how many times I tried to come up with a good reason to why my parents should accept me being with a faunus, it ended up with the scenarios running through my head as my parent's disowning me as their child and never coming to visit me ever again. But to my surprise when they saw Blake's ears and how she was, they quickly accepted her and welcomed her into the family. Eventually on the way to my parents little private home here in Vale, my dad suddenly asked me "So son, have you and Blake done anything yet?" Blake and I blushed as my mother quickly said to my father "Randall! Leave our boy and his girlfriend alone, I'm sure if he has something to tell us" "But Veronica, what if they did it and wr will be grandparents soon?" Blake suddenly said "U-um...it is that time of the year for us faunus so uh...it's possible that you may be grandparents..." Blake told my parents as she held my hand and I smiled softly at her "You might even be grandparents right now..." I say softly as my mother squealed in sheer joy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the long wait and sorry if this is short but I am seriously busy with school, homework and with my personal life. Thank you for understanding and the next chapter should be out sometime before, during or a little after Thanksgiving.