Adoption Day

Jasmine's POV

My mom left Keera and I at the Brownstone Orphanage when our father died 10 years ago. I was 4 and Keera was 3. We've been at the orphanage for almost 11 years now. We are inseparable because we were all each other had left to call family while we were here. Many people came in and wanted to adopt Keera, but everytime she refused, saying she wasn't going to leave me behind. I have told her that she would be fine, but she wouldn't listen to my words. So here we are, laying on the same bed, in the same room, dreading the day ahead of us... Adoption Day...

"Will all girls ages 10-16 please come to the lobby." Ms. Jade says.

I let out a sigh, even though Keera and I did not have to go to the lobby since no one would ever want to adopt both of us. We got bored just sitting there, so Keera got up and started singing one of our favorite songs from a Kpop group called "GOT7". The song she started singing is "Girls Girls Girls". Once Mark's rapping part came up, I started to rap along with it. Mark was my crush, my bias. I hope I get to see him someday! That would be so cool! Well, I can just dream on because that is never going to happen...

We were now dancing along with it also, since we memorized the dance by heart. Once we were done, we were tired and a little warm. We were trying to calm down from the fun, and that's when we heard it... Clapping. We turn around and there were 7 familiar boys standing in the doorway of our room. GOT7 was standing there watching us and they even clapped for us after. I could feel the heat coming to my face as I continued to stare at them in shock. I could not believe it! GOT7 WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

Mark's POV

We wanted someone new in the dorms, so we decided to go downtown to the Brownstone Orphanage to adopt a little girl to become part of the GOT7 family.

"JB, what do you think this girl will look like?" BamBam asks our leader.

"I don't know... We'll know which one will be perfect for us when we get there... So stop talking and let me drive!" JB replies.

We were quiet until JB pulled into a driveway.

"Okay guys! Disguises!" JR shouts and we all put our hoods up and sunglasses on.

We walk into the air-conditioned building and took our hoods and sunglasses off. There was a lady sitting at the front desk in the lobby, so we walked up and said hello.

"May I help you?" The lady asks.

"Yes... We are here to adopt a girl between the ages of 10-16." I say, smiling.

"Alright, one second please." She says, pressing a button on the machine next to her. "Will all girls ages 10-16 please come to the lobby."

Pretty soon there was a line of about 6 girls standing in front of us. I personally didn't like any of them. They were all staring at us like we were aliens... I hate aliens...

'I was hoping we could adopt someone who actually knew us.' I think to myself.

As I was in the middle of my thoughts I began to hear a VERY familiar song... It was our song "Girls Girls Girls". I followed the sound and soon found myself at the doorway of a bedroom. What I seen and heard gave me a HUGE surprise. There were 2 girls, one was singing Yugyeom's part, while the other was rapping along with my part. They were both dancing perfectly to the song! I beckoned to the others.

"What is it-" I quickly cover Jackson's mouth with my hand to keep him quiet.

"Look." I whisper, pointing into the room.

They all look into the room and see the same thing I had seen earlier. They all stood there, mouths open, staring at the sight. When they were finished, we waited for a little bit before we started to clap for them. They turned around, shock as clear as day on their faces. We did a quick group huddle and talked it over.

"They are perfect." I say.

"Well, they do know us for sure." JB laughs.

"Can we adopt both of them?!" BamBam whisper-shouts.

"They would fit perfectly in with us." JR says, smiling.

"Please!" All of us say, looking at JB, who smiles, then nods.

"YAY!" We all shout happily.

We leave the room, heading back towards the front desk.

"Hello? Yea we found the 2 girls we would like to adopt." JB says to Ms. Jade.

"Really?!" She exclaims.

"Yea... They look like sisters..." I explain.

"Oh! You are talking about Jasmine and her little sister Keera!" She says happily. "You don't know how long they've been waiting for this day to come!"

We sign the papers and she calls for the 2 girls over the intercom. The same 2 girls we saw dancing came down the stairs to the living room. I couldn't wait for them to see the dorms!

Jasmine's POV

I walked down the stairs slowly, pulling Keera behind me. We enter the lobby and see a very happy Ms. Jade standing next to GOT7.

"You wanted to see us?" I ask politely.

"Ah! Yes! These nice, handsome boys would like to adopt you. So you can go pack your things...Both of you." She replies, making me smile.

After we were done, the boys helped us put our things into the van. We all got into the van and JB drives off. I am sitting between Mark and Keera, with Yugyeom on her other side. She had fallen asleep, her head resting on his shoulder. I soon feel myself starting to drift off, so I laid my head down, too tired to realize that I laid it on Mark's shoulder, and fell asleep.